Super Contributor

Morning. Need to get the moves on. Need to go to grocery store, should go to the gym, and DH left a ton of laundry at the washer. I'm tempted to leave it--it's at least 3 weeks' worth--for him to do himself! I'm not even done drinking my coffee yet!

The world is full of crazy, sad, people, Haddie.

Prayers!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues., 1/20/15

If, you can get your husband to to laundry-that is awesome. I have only one DS in the house that does laundry -usually only his work clothes. One DS does his laundry at school (university). Forget folding them and putting them away. LOL. The rest is left for me. One of my special DS is working on helping me with the laundry part of one of his "programs" at home. He is getting better at it though..

Sitting here drinking tea(break) with another DS. Thinking about what to do for lunch.

Have a wonderful day..

Frequent Contributor

Good morning Bethee! I have lots of errands & chores to do today. I've been too busy to post here lately. I just read your post about chinese! I had it again on Saturday; now back on the diet. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

I haven't been watching QVC or even looking at products on QVC. I'm pretty upset with them over something, so I'm refusing to purchase anything ever again until this is resolved. I did see that new Peach kit on facebook though; looks pretty! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Hi to everyone that stops by. I hope you are all doing well and 2015 is treating you good. Me...not so much! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies. Cloudy day again. Well at least we got to see the sun yesterday.

Bethee my DH would do the laundry if I let him. I don't even like his help folding my clothes. He can fold his own and I don't care but I always have to refold anything of mine that he folds. I actually wish he would stay at the campground and let me go to the laundromat alone but he thinks he's helping so what can you do.

Haddie, good for your DS for helping you. I'm sure it makes him feel good to be able to do so.

Hi to all who stop by today. Have a good day.

Prayers

Frequent Contributor

On 1/20/2015 sapphire25 said:

Good morning ladies. Cloudy day again. Well at least we got to see the sun yesterday.

Bethee my DH would do the laundry if I let him. I don't even like his help folding my clothes. He can fold his own and I don't care but I always have to refold anything of mine that he folds. I actually wish he would stay at the campground and let me go to the laundromat alone but he thinks he's helping so what can you do.

Haddie, good for your DS for helping you. I'm sure it makes him feel good to be able to do so.

Hi to all who stop by today. Have a good day.

Prayers

Yep, but rereading it -I think I wrote enough about my dear sons. LOL{#emotions_dlg.blushing} I can not help it though- so forgive me there..

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hey, share all you want, Haddie. We understand. Oh, Richmond is about 2 hours east of us. My DH works in C'ville. Sapphire, I agree, I don't like DH folding my stuff. All the laundry he brought down and no socks or underwear in there . . . still in the closet on the floor. It can stay there! He has waayyyy to many clothes. His shirts he'll have to hang up himself. If he wants them ironed, he can do that, too! Got back from the grocery store, ate some lunch and threw in one load. I'll start another one here soon. Love, so sorry things are hard for you (still). Wish things would straighten up and fly right! Don't overdo.

Contributor

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone and welcome Haddie. You are welcome to talk about your sons anytime. I would venture to say we all talk about our families.

Been busy here. DH's aunt is in the hospital 55 miles away and we have done a lot of running down there. He took his mother today...no wonder the aunt's blood pressure rose...I wouldn't want to see that old nag on a good day.

Add me to the list of not wanting hubby to do laundry. He is best at cooking and dishes. If he does the laundry I don't flip out.

Have a great evening everyone.

Frequent Contributor

Hello -

hello kitty..sorry about the aunt.. But ..

LOLOL You say things I wish I could...

I think that is why I am on meds myself for BP.

Thanks for the laugh..

Have a good night...