Super Contributor

Morning. Sleepy. Didn't do much this weekend. Weather not bad. Hey, Love--had Chinese last night for supper!! Where are you? Where is any/everybody. This is sad.

Prayers.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 1/19/14

Hi Bethee, I am not a regular but I will say hi. I am a mom of 4 DS and 1 DH with a total of 5 men in the house. I love BE/BM. I ordered the peach kit from this weekend. I thought the peach would look good with the BareSkin auto kit with the taupe eyeshadow. I am a busy mom with 2 special DS's and we have a busy day planned with a trip to the bookstore for more homeschooling stuff. I love chinese food too. My DH is asian so rice is a regular in our home. =) Cold in the middle of the country- no one is moving here this morning because of it. I have to get them moving soon. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Frequent Contributor

Just noticed ""Prayers"". Is everything OK? I am a believer..if you want to share..

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies. Cool this morning but sunny which makes it feel better.

Hi, Haddie. Welcome, please join in whenever you can. Prayers is just our way of wishing everyone well.

Bethee, sometimes nothing going on is the best kind of weekend. Maybe you can get a nap later. I know I will try for one.

Cat, I don't know if you saw my reply to you in Fridays chat. We are going to continue feeding the kitty and she has her shelter we fixed up for her outside. I managed to bring her in the camper for awhile yesterday and then again in the evening and fed her inside. I figure if I can get her in to feed maybe she will get used to being inside more. I'll keep trying till we leave. There are a few other campers that feed the campground kitties so if we can't take her I know she will at least be fed.

Hi to all who stop by today. Have a good day.

Prayers

Frequent Contributor

On 1/19/2015 sapphire25 said:

Good morning ladies. Cool this morning but sunny which makes it feel better.

Hi, Haddie. Welcome, please join in whenever you can. Prayers is just our way of wishing everyone well.

Bethee, sometimes nothing going on is the best kind of weekend. Maybe you can get a nap later. I know I will try for one.

Cat, I don't know if you saw my reply to you in Fridays chat. We are going to continue feeding the kitty and she has her shelter we fixed up for her outside. I managed to bring her in the camper for awhile yesterday and then again in the evening and fed her inside. I figure if I can get her in to feed maybe she will get used to being inside more. I'll keep trying till we leave. There are a few other campers that feed the campground kitties so if we can't take her I know she will at least be fed.

Hi to all who stop by today. Have a good day.

Prayers

Hi thanks for the info.. I like it.. Hope yours goes well too..

"prayers"

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! The kids and I had chinese(buffet) for lunch today! DD had an appointment with the ear doctor and we ate after that. She is going to have a graft to repair the hole in her ear drum that just won't heal. He has been watching it for 2+ years. Since she is 15, he thinks it would be safe to do the graft. No rush on it, so either Spring Break or very end of school(1 week out of commission).

Bethee, hope DS found whatever was missing the other day.

Hi Haddie! Welcome to the chat. 4 boys, that's cool! I have a friend with 7 children, only 1 is a girl!! I hope that you enjoy the peach kit that you ordered. There was a kit called " addicted to peach" last year that I own. I am a fair true redhead with blue eyes so I love peach colors. I went to the bookstore today too. DS has a book report to start on.

Sapphire, I hope that kitty comes to her senses and hope aboard before you leave for the season. Our new kitty likes to snuggle UNDER the covers with me. Senior kitty doesn't but with one against me under cover and one laying on my legs on top of the covers-well, I stay warm and cozy.

I know it's only 7, but I think I could go to sleep now. It has been a beautiful day and I hope for a few more before winter makes itself known again. Have a wonderful evening Ladies! Prayers..

Super Contributor

Hi, Haddie. Welcome!! Ohh, 5 men in the house; you poor thing!! JK. I wouldn't trade my two sons for anything. The DH, on the other hand, there are moments when I think about it. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I'm very blessed and try to remember that on some days! I'm sure we can all relate. I tell ya, I could eat Chinese every week. We went to the dinner buffet. I was so stuffed, but it's so good. Haddie, you're in the middle of the country--generally whereabouts (If I may be nosey)?

I'd like to have today's IT TSV, but passed. And BE is having a 10% off and free s/h sale today.

As for prayers, yes, generally just hoping for blessings for all in general, but I did need some prayers for DS who lost something important (thinks it was stolen out of his truck). Also, my BIL's sister's husband passed away today. I can't help but think it was a blessing b/c the poor man had about 5 cancers and had a fungal and bacterial blood infection.

Sapphire, hope the kitty will acclimate. She'll have a good life with you. There are two kittens in the office complex where I work; boss brought a carrier for them to get into for shelter and bought kitty food for them. She hasn't seen them lately, but the food bowl is empty. She says if she catches them, their mine! I told her I just couldn't do it right now. Boss did have to put down one of her 2 dogs on Fri. Sad, but I'm sure he's much happier now over that Rainbow Bridge. Karin, my kitty sleeps at my feet. Sometimes I wish she'd crawl under the covers with me, but I just get too hot at night. Most of the time I have one leg sticking out.

Where's V, hellokitty, Love, Cat, etc., etc.!

Frequent Contributor

I actually live in a small town in the Oh river valley. Technically, not the middle. But, I lived in Richmond VA for 20+ years. So, anything west of the coastal states for me is the middle. We get a lot of wind over us from Canada and the great lakes. I love my boys too. Would not trade them for anything..

I will pray for your sister in law.

We are having people steal here more too. Someone stole my mother in laws GPS- when she was having her car cleaned this past fall. She is 80. I can not believe some one would steal from the elderly like that.

Karin- I debated over and over to get that kit. I am not a red head. But, I am fair and freckly- with hazel green eyes. I think that is why I went ahead with the kit here. I liked the loose shadow with the kit also. I purchased the bare shell in the auto delivery kit.. But, I have to mix it with bare porcelain to make it match.

Your friend with the 6 boys.. WOW! But, at least she did get a girl. My mother in law has 10 grandsons. not one girl.. Did not want to take the chance at the time and try again. Kind of regret it now..

sapphire /bethee--I love kitties too. DH is allergic though. So, we have dogs. Good luck with the kitty.

Prayers.