Frequent Contributor

Nothing New for the Upcoming Beauty Event?

Has anyone else noticed Bare Minerals has no truly new items for the upcoming beauty weekend event? Will this change before the weekend? I think their first TSV for the year was March last year, but I guess I was still expecting something fabulous to come up before that. They're only having a one hour show on Saturday. Huh?

Super Contributor

Re: Nothing New for the Upcoming Beauty Event?

That's okay, then I can stick with what I know I love, and not be tempted to spend money just because BE's name is on it.

Sometimes I feel like it's not necessarily a good thing when companies constantly come out with new products, because to me that means that they're always trying to improve and not happy with how their current products perform! It's always fun to see new things, but it saves me money when BE sticks to what they know we love. Smiley Surprised)

Now new colors are a different story, I am very tempted by the new 8.0 nude palettes, I have the power neutrals and the new colors look much more appealing to me. BUT I'm saving my money for now.

Trusted Contributor

yeah I thought that was odd too. they have newer stuff on their website. It appears they don't want to tempt me Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

from facebook

We’re bringing to you a bunch of must-have beauties. First on our list is deluxe Correcting Concealer with 2x the amount of concealing goodness

Super Contributor

If you like deluxe sizes that might tempt you but I usually have too much so don't need that.