Super Contributor

Morning. So tired. Didn't sleep well as my stomach was bothering me. Not sure what's up with that; feel some better this a.m. Schools on a 2-hr delay b/c of freezing rain. I need to get gas before work in case we need to take my car to the eye doc tomorrow. I think it supposed to be about 40 today, but back to freezing tomorrow.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon. 1/12/14

Good morning ladies. Finally warming up here. Back home the GC were on a 2 hour delay but then the school closed. Freezing rain.

Bethee safe travels. Hope all goes well at the eye doctor.

Nothing much going on here.

Have a great day.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Just popping in to say HI! Hope your day went well.

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Cold again. Cold, and wet, and icy and nasty. I was able to work from home a bit before going to our client site, because wimpy car just wasn't going to go until the glaze of ice melted off the driveway. DH made it to work, but walking from the car he slipped and fell against a generator outside the building, and he says he is very sore. Dope didn't take anything when he got into the office, and then finally took something a few hours later. He did report it, then found out that several folks had fallen in the same spot. They darn well better have it taken care of soon, because it's supposed to be very cold overnight. Can we have spring now???

Sapphire, best that the schools closed. Around Baltimore last week a couple of school systems didn't close and there were some nasty accidents.

Hi, hellokitty. I hope all's well with everyone at your house.

Bethee, good luck with the eye doctor tomorrow. I hope the roads are clear and the appointment goes well.

Brrrr!