Super Contributor

Morning. Slept in again; bad girl didn't get going for church. Cold this a.m., but supposed to warm up to 44. Tomorrow we may have freezing rain. Then all rain. Didn't do much yesterday. DH put the 'construction' heater on in the garage yesterday but didn't do anything out there. I take one look at the mess in there and close the door. It's ridiculous. DH's great aunt died; he was going to try to go to the funeral, but says he has an important mtg on Tues. so won't go. I think she was 98 and had had a stroke. I'm glad she didn't linger too long b/c DH said she still had a keen mind and wouldn't want to be like that.

Have a good day. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Sun., 1/11/15

Hi Bethee! Hi Ladies! I have been busy this weekend working on yearbook pages for DS school. The deadline for the first half is coming soon.

Bethee, sorry about the great aunt.

It is a little warmer here but now it is raining. Supposed to rain all day tomorrow. Scout bake off is tomorrow night. DS loves this! He has won for two years for his den. Nothing like eating a bunch of different sweets(each person provides samples) right before you need to go to bed!

I hope that everyone has enjoyed their day! I saw that godfreako posted pics this morning of some upcoming things. One was the new hydrating gel coming out. It had the brush in the picture. Hopefully Q will give the set a good price. Prayers.