Super Contributor

Morning. Got some snow here. School was 2-hr delay but now closed. I think it's stopped here, but a bit north of us is still getting snow. DS had a friend over last night that I didn't know about. Friend got up to head to work and DS was, supposedly, too awake to go back to bed. So, he came and bothered me. He's now at my folks house. He could have at leasted shoveled, or swept, the walk here before he went. Guess I'll try to get to the gym then the grocery store. Yep, got signed up at the gym. Tomorrow is doc in Cville and it is going to be cold and windy. I don't want to go!

Well, stay safe out there. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues. 1/6/15

Good afternoon ladies. Warmer then expected here. Suns out which always makes me feel better.

Spent part of the morning at the laundromat now have to wait till I'm sure the pillows are dry before I put them in space bags.

Bethee hope you made it to the gym. Good for you for signing up. I was never able to stick with it. The hardest part for me was getting there. That's why I just walk now. It's about all I'm able to do now anyway.

Hellokitty, I hope your DH has a easy recovery and that everything is fine. Also hope there is nothing seriously wrong with your little boy kitty.

Hi to Karin, Cat, Love and V, plus anyone else who stops in. Have a good afternoon and evening.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues. 1/6/15

Hi, ladies! Snow here, and sinus infection-ish. Ugh. I crawled into bed last night at just past 9, and DH let me sleep this morning. I was supposed to go to a client site, but it's south of us and their snow was worse, plus they had liberal leave. So, I emailed the client and she said not to come, so I worked from home. Napped at lunch. It's not quite a sinus infection, but has been on the verge for a week. I have an appt to get a flu shot tomorrow - maybe the doc will have 2 seconds to look up my nose and prescribe drugs. Ugh.

Bethee, good for you for signing up at the gym. I need to do something besides yoga once a week.

Sapphire, do make sure the pillows are good and dry! Could be an interesting science experiment otherwise!

It's supposed to be bitterly cold here tomorrow. We've got about 4 inches of snow, and I haven't shoveled anything. DH can run the plow when he gets home and put down some salt. As long as I can get out in the morning! I may ask him to take the big truck and leave the SUV for me so I can make sure I get to my meeting tomorrow.

Be safe and stay warm, ladies!