Super Contributor

Morning. I sure didn't want to get out of bed this morning. It's going to be worse later in the week with the temps dropping into single digits. Be busy couple of weeks with doc appts and vet appt! Off to get ready for work.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 1/5/15

Good afternoon Ladies. Kids went back to school today. Bethee, they were like you this morning.. Didn't want to get out of bed! It is really cold here too. Afternoon news said 40 degrees less than yesterday. 60's yesterday, 20's today. Hubby and I went to Staples(printer) today. Other than that just housework. DD has an appointment in a bit. Have a wonderful evening everyone!! Prayers.
Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Has gotten much cooler here also but nothing like you ladies are experiencing. I know back home they are going to be in the single digits with wind chills below zero so I will put up with the 50's.

I go walking every morning, this morning I wore shorts and I'm already planning on wearing sweats tomorrow.

Karin, I remember the days of trying to get kids out of bed after a school vacation. It's a real job especially when the weather is cold.

Bethee good luck with your appointments, stay warm.

Tomorrow is laundry day, yippee. I have a lot of extra to wash with the Christmas throws and pillows. I should have just made a special trip to the laundromat with that stuff but couldn't get motivated.

Have a good evening all.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Hello! It is cold today and we are under a winter weather advisory or a winter storm warning...not sure. Supposed to get 4-6" of snow but the big story is the cold and wind chills later this week.

We took in a kitten, a little grey one, in October. Tomorrow was the BIG day for declaw and neuter. The doc just called about a half hour ago and said he has a very high white blood cell count. He tested negative for leukemia and FIV so he was wondering if he had loose bm. I noticed some one had the runs but didn't suspect him. I guess it is. Anyhow, he may just have a bug and they can do the surgery but if it isn't we could have other decisions to make. I love the little critter even though he is not as "all over us" as the other three are.

DH had a cyst cut out of his back today that ruptured. His doc said it would only take 45 minutes but that 45 minutes took almost two hours. It was pretty deep. They have to send that to pathology to be checked out as a precaution but the doc didn't see anything wrong.

Sapphire...50's sound wonderful to me! I know that is cold where you are. The older I get the less I like winter weather.

Karin...DH is a teacher's assistant at a school for children with developmental delays. If he didn't have to have that cyst cut out he would have been grumbling as well. I sub at the school and the sheltered workshop and I had to work today but the doc said DH shouldn't drive. He is off until Thursday and I sub that day as well. We do delay if the wind chill is at a certain level so we may get a shortened day. If it is too cold we may end up cancelling.

Well, I have bored y'all enough.