Honored Contributor

New Ready Eye Shadow 8.0 Palettes

On BM's website there are 3 new Ready 8.0 palettes listed. Posh Neutrals, Sexy Neutrals, and Power Neutrals. I already have the Power Neutrals that I got a while ago (unless some of the colors are different). The Sexy Neutrals seem like they are similar to the palette I got from QVC called The Nude Beach. The only one I was intersted in was the Posh Neutral palette. Someone said on Mineral Madness it's the same as The Affair To Remember which I have from QVC. Now the palettes might not be exactly the same but I don't think it's worth it for me if I have a lot of the shades. I don't like when a brand tries to get you to buy something again, slapping on a different label and making slight alterations.

Frequent Contributor

Re: New Ready Eye Shadow 8.0 Palettes

The Affair to Remember palette has the same first 6 shades, except for the last two. The other palette has three different shades than The Nude Beach, including my favorite base shade: Celebrate. I think it's important to remember The Nude Beach sold out very quickly on QVC and this is a great opportunity for the non-QVC Bare Minerals girls to get these palettes. I have only been with Q for BM for ~18 months and if it wasn't for my charge nurse I'd still be looking for the "good" offers at Ulta. Buying BM from Q gives fans a huge advantage. I'm happy to spread the wealth Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

tan lines, santorini and skinny dip are missing from the nude beach one and they substituted celebrate, perspective and hot commodity. all are previous releases. That is the sexy neutrals. For the posh neutrals, instead of swept away and revelry in the affair to remember, they have substituted promise and sizzle. Both are previous releases.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting. I'm going to have to pay two of these a visit. I have one of the three, and like it so much. Like I need more shadows....

Respected Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Lally said:

Thank you for posting. I'm going to have to pay two of these a visit. I have one of the three, and like it so much. Like I need more shadows....

I agree as I am eyeshadow poor also! I just ordered the UD smokey pallette from Sephora and it came with a perversion eyeliner and a tube of their primer for $20. That's a good deal! I'll have to check out BM website.. I love their eyeshadows.
Valued Contributor

On 1/4/2015 wvumountiefan said:
On 1/4/2015 Lally said:

I agree as I am eyeshadow poor also! I just ordered the UD smokey pallette from Sephora and it came with a perversion eyeliner and a tube of their primer for $20. That's a good deal! I'll have to check out BM website.. I love their eyeshadows.

Oh your UD sounds nice. Smokey...hmmm. I'd love to chat, but I think I'd better go see what you bought.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

At Musings Of A Muse she has close up pictures of the palettes if anyone is interested.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for posting the info. I got the email about these and when I went to the web site to check them out I thought they sounded familiar. I'm gonna check but I'm pretty sure most of the shades are from other 4.0 or 8.0 palettes.