Contributor

New product alert. Bareminerals complexion rescue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Contributor

Re: New product alert. Bareminerals complexion rescue

I'm so excited for this. I've been waiting for bareminerals to come out with a tinted moisturizer. It is said to launch in this month.
Super Contributor

I just find it ironic that a company who was known for NOT doing liquid foundations...and they would mock how messy they were....has done a 360 degree turn and now is pushing liquid....since the original owner sold out, all the changes are totally against what Bare Minerals use to stand for.
Valued Contributor

They have a tinted moisturizer! I use it on weekends when I don't want to do foundation.

Valued Contributor

Hmmmmm... This is interesting to me. I'll definitely check it out. What's ironic for me is that I tried BM on and off for many years and my main complaint was that the products were too messy. I NEVER ended up using the various shadows I purchased or the ones that came with kits for this reason. The only products I ended up occasionally really using was the foundation, the Bisque concealer, and occasionally a blush color. Fast forward to the past few years where they've added new products to their line and I find that I am looking MORE to their line than I ever did before. I've been using and liking their SPF moisturizer during the day, and I like the complexion correction powder (three different colors in the compact). I find that I like their complexion stuff only if I use the tiniest bit. Any more and I'm frustrated and unhappy with the look.

Super Contributor

I am definitely interested. I want to see/feel this in person before I decide.
Valued Contributor

Is this the one they are calling a new ""foundation""? I saw something like this on Mineral Madness and it was compared to the Buxom foundation. This kind of interests me. Reminds me of Avon Magix Cashmere foundation.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I will definitely try it. I try all things BE ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Where is this being sold? I know BE always has some items exclusive to some places like Sephora or Ulta. Is it going to be available everywhere or select places?

As I get older, I find I like the newer BE liquid foundation. The minerals have shown the dryness of my skin more. I live in a dry climate, so I need a lot of hydration on my skin.

Will get samples of this first (if at Sephora) and see if it works. Hope there aren't too many different shades. I don't like having so many shades and now knowing which one is the right match.

Valued Contributor

I am going to try for a sample as well. I still love my loose but it doesn't look as good in the winter as the summer unless I slather on a bottle of moisturizer. I am finding any foundation shows my lines and wrinkles these days.