Super Contributor

Well, I wasn't going to start this, esp. after seeing only 1 post on yesterday's Happy NY thread. Shall we stop? I know you're out there . . . !!

No plans, except laundry.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 1/2/15

Good morning ladies. Been raining for a couple of days now, maybe today too. So much for the sunshine state.

Bethee, I hope you don't stop doing the daily chat. I try to post every day. Maybe now that the holidays are over everyone won't be too busy to stop in and post, at least a hello.

Started taking down the holiday decorations. Not nearly as much fun as putting them up. It will probably be early next week before I'm done since I want to wash all the holiday throws and pillows before I put them in a space bag. I leave out the red candles and other red stuff that isn't strictly Christmas for Valentines day.

Hope to see more posts today. Have a good day.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Sorry, meant to post but yesterday I was so lazy and sleepy. Mimosas for breakfast sure didn't help! I made ham and bean soup because it's so darn easy! I think I'm this close to a sinus infection!

Sapphire, I got the outside decorations down today - took the day off because I had to work on my birthday, and it's supposed to sneet tomorrow, then rain, then rain all day Sunday. I'll get the tree and other stuff down tomorrow, probably. I'll let DH pack up all the outside stuff. I needed to take the older kitty to the vet because he's limping. Vet says it's arthritis and that there isn't much they can do. Kitty's can't take anti-inflammatory meds because it ruins their kidneys (and we aren't doing THAT!). There's one pain med, but it's very bitter and cats hate the taste. So, I didn't get the outside stuff put away properly. Oh well! I need to get all of my Christmas shirts washed and packed up. I usually go through to Epiphany, Jan 6, but think I'll pack them up this weekend.

Bethee, I appreciate that you start the chat, and come visit whenever I can. I do miss the other ladies who used to chat, wish some would come back.

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! Bethee, Please don't give up on the chat!! My kids don't go back to school until Monday so I am just more busy than usual right now.

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful start to 2015! DS was finally feeling like venturing out yesterday, so he and I saw the Penguins cartoon movie. DD and her boyfriend shopped in the mall while we watched the movie. It's just so strange to see her holding hands with a boy and realizing she has a Learner's permit. They just grow up wayyyyy to quickly for my liking. He was even carrying her bags and wanted to buy her something. Sigh..... I'm just not ready.

Sapphire, Catstamper, hello! Nice to see you are both getting Christmas things put away. I'll wait until Monday when the kids are back in school. Catstamper , sorry kitty is not feeling his best. I understand how you feel about the meds. Our "senior" kitty is almost 17 and has some arthritis in his back hips. He doesn't limp but when he goes down the stairs both back legs hop down together instead of one at a time. Luckily he doesn't seem to be in pain. Prayers that your kitty starts to feel better!

Sleep well BEauties! Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Hello everyone. I hope all is well. I am sorry to hear about the kitty, Cat. Our new kitten goes to the vet on Monday to lose his "manhood".

We are supposed to get some freezing rain early Saturday morning then it's going to change to plain rain. Temps are going to go from a high of 50 to a high of 12 in a few days time! Accuweather says we are supposed to get 1-3" of snow Tuesday night into Wednesday but lately they haven't been very "accurate"

I appreciate you doing the chat, Bethee, and I would be sad to see it stop. I always read but never have much to say.

Nite all!!

Valued Contributor

Happy New Year you lovelies!

Valued Contributor

On 1/2/2015 hellokitty said:

Hello everyone. I hope all is well. I am sorry to hear about the kitty, Cat. Our new kitten goes to the vet on Monday to lose his "manhood".

We are supposed to get some freezing rain early Saturday morning then it's going to change to plain rain. Temps are going to go from a high of 50 to a high of 12 in a few days time! Accuweather says we are supposed to get 1-3" of snow Tuesday night into Wednesday but lately they haven't been very "accurate"

I appreciate you doing the chat, Bethee, and I would be sad to see it stop. I always read but never have much to say.

Nite all!!

Oh no!!!! Your kitty is going to get " tutored"{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Valued Contributor

LOL fluffy! yes, he is going to be an IT.