Super Contributor

Well, they went ahead and cancelled my last bag, only got the 1st in the series, they cancelled the 2nd shipment as well. I never would have ordered the bag in the first place if they did not have a/d. I wonder if anyone knows why the cancelled this?

Honored Contributor

Is this the pearlized white or silver set that had 4 delivery dates?

I missed out on that one as it sold out quickly and never came back in stock. Only the first bag is still available (on waitlist) you can't order the other 3, which is what I really wanted.

I love BE makeup bags, I have a ton of them, including an AD set from a few years ago. I've washed the brush roll a few times as I use it every day and it gets messy after a while. I hope they do another AD set with a brush roll again.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

This is the light tan bag that was supposed to have 2 other auto deliveries. Why oh why do they continue to do this? cancelling auto deliveries are just not cool, even if they only sell 100 they should honor their commitment.

Honored Contributor

I hear ya! I have been lucky in all my years of ADs, I've never had one cancel. But I see a ton of threads lately on all types of ADs that are not being fulfilled.

There are supposedly QVC employees on here, I wish they would address the issue as to why this happens and if QVC is doing anything to avoid it happening int he future.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

You might find it on eBay eventually. I am trying to find that white/silver one on eBay, I have an automatic search for it so that when someone lists a BE makeup bag I get an email.

I hold out hope ;o)

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor
On 12/27/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I am trying to find that white/silver one on eBay, I have an automatic search for it so that when someone lists a BE makeup bag I get an email.

The first bag in that AD often shows up on the Q. It's a great bag -- the best one of that set.

Super Contributor
On 12/27/2014 beautymogul said:

This is the light tan bag that was supposed to have 2 other auto deliveries. Why oh why do they continue to do this? cancelling auto deliveries are just not cool, even if they only sell 100 they should honor their commitment.

They didn't even have information on the second two bags -- the information that CS gave out whenever I called them was the information supplied with the second bag.

I remember when they presented the white croco bag. It was part of one of Leslie's last shows, and she also showed the next two installments (an expandable bag and a brush roll). I'm sure knowing what was to come helped to sell a few more ADs. Unfortunately, they didn't show the succeeding installments with this latest bag, and I think a lot of people held off because of that.

Contributor

I signed up for AD too, but cancelled the second bag when I couldn't find out what it was. I figured that I could reinstate the AD if I wanted the other bags. I never could find any info on the second bag - now find out it was cancelled. And now, the third bag cancelled too. Did they not know what the items were going to be and why couldn't they tell us. SMH