Super Contributor

Morning. Happy Hump Day. So sleepy.

V, good to see you. Be careful on your trip. Local weather backing off snow, says system will stay further south and east (I think) than thought. Might get a couple inches. Not sure what the family will do. Sun. is supposed to be sunny. We'll see. So sweet of GD. Happy Birthday, too!! Karin, I don't think I missed saying happy bday to you, did I? Sure hope not. I, too, would love to sleep all night! Cat, have a safe trip. Sapphire, hope you have warm weather, but I think some cold may be heading south. Off to finish getting ready for work.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 12/17/14

Good evening ladies. Warm and sunny today. Going to be in the 40's again tonight but at least it warms up during the day.

Bethee I hope the weather doesn't cause problems for your family get together.

V, hope your doing well. Enjoy your trip and how nice of your GD to make sure your safe and comfortable.

Hi Cat, Karin, Love and anyone else who stops by. Have a good night.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hey to all.... So glad to hear the weather will be okay....thanks Bethee..... Sapphire hey to you.... Karin happy belated Birthday..... It feels good to be back......thanks for welcoming me back.... Well, I hope our trip goes smooth....we have sooo much health equipment to pack for me But if things go well DH said we would invest in portable smaller items.....then I can travel....yay.. Wishing all of you a great night and day tomorrow.... Prayers for all
Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. V, have a safe trip. I hope it all works out for you. Good to see you. Merry Christmas!

Hi, Sapphire. We had a sunny day, too, in the 50's. It's supposed to be low 30's in Pittsburgh, so I hope that I don't have to be outside for too long. Layers, layers, layers.

Bethee, I hope your get-together is fun.

Karin, happy b'day! Another Christmas baby, huh? Welcome to the club!!

Not sure I'll be able to check in tomorrow, will have the tablet and it can be a pain.

Hugs, be well, be safe.

Super Contributor

Merry Christmas to all of you.....great to see you Cat.....safe travels for you too.....