Super Contributor

Daily Chat., Tues., 12/16/14

Afternoon. Went to grocery store and Costco. Gotta get stuff for lasagna for Sat. and then got stuff for Christmas just in case. I keep seeing things on FB calling for snow this weekend. Three storm systems w/snow are possible over the next 2-3 weeks. One possible big one for sometime around the 23rd which is when I have an eye doc appt. Grrr. I know the Farmer's Almanac is calling for one over the New Year's weekend, which is also one of the three talked about on FB. Guess we'll see when we see. Our local news has backed off the impact for this weekend and even shows Sun. as sunny. Not sure if Mom and the others would consider chg'ing it to Sun. or not. No, Cat, it's not really for my bday. In fact, my sis and I shared our bday cake on Sun. Her bday is the 20th.

Yes, it's Cat, Nascargirl, TreeinWind and my bday on the 19th. Going to lunch tomorrow w/boss and another lady whose bday is the 18th. Lots and lots of December babies that I know! So Happy Birthday to us!!

Oh, Cat, have you seen previews for POI? Supposed to be a 'trilogy' of episodes starting tonight. Hope V is going to watch, too. I've seen her on FB, but wish she'd come here and chat. Wish more would come chat. This is soooo sad. And pitiful.

Prayers!

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat., Tues., 12/16/14

Good evening ladies. Nice sunny day today. I haven't been keeping up with the weather forecast for back home. Guess they might be in for some snow too.

Went to the laundromat and one grocery store today, will go to WalMart and aldis tomorrow.

Bethee I hope you can make your eye appointment with no problems. Have your eyes been behaving.

Happy birthday to all the December BEauties.

Hi to all who stop in. Have a good night.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! Grocery shopping today. DH was home, so he went too. Sprinkles on and off today and windy all day. DD has a Winter Formal on Saturday night. Hopefully it just rains, and doesn't snow. They said it would be one or the other. I would rather walk them to the under an umbrella than to worry about snow hazards.

Happy Birthday to our of our December BEauties! Mine was the 12th. It was a fun 4th grade field trip Birthday!

I'm going to get ready for bed. I would love to sleep all night! Prayers...

Super Contributor

Hey to all....Bethee it is a trilogy on POI......yikes...got to make sure I set the recorder in case I miss it..... I haven't been on fb for a few days until tonight......fb banned me for so many hours(days)! Lol I was trying to fix something on fb and kept forgetting passwords and they banned me! Funny...well, I'm going to try and make a trip to VA this Friday...Moms Christmas.... My GD called me 2Sundays ago n found us a place to stay, pet friendly, no smoking, in Blacksburg , etc.....she was so excited when she called to tell me what all she had done...such a sweet heart....she will be 9 on the 27.... December baby too......anyway DH is driving and I'll have all of my stuff with me as far as health goes.....my GD said if I go to visit a home and the candles smell or someone has on strong perfume I could go back to the room. She thought of everything.... Ok I want to wish all of the December Babies a wonderful Birthday this Friday ..... I'll be back Sunday the 21st....so on my Birthday the 22 I'll be sleeping.... Bethee hope you get to go to your Dr. appt.... Well I've been meaning to get over here and I'll try harder..... Prayers to all......