Super Contributor

Morning. Sunny today; supposed to be that way all weekend. Hope Cat can get her decorations for outside done. Love, what about you and DD? Getting a little worried about you. Going to make the dough for our sugar cookie. We'll have to do the cut-outs and ice tomorrow. Then, we're going to a neighbors for a get together. DH wants to make a seafood chowder type thing, but it's going to be expensive and I'd rather keep it at home for family! And no, I don't really feel too selfish about it; we won't know most of the people and many times we aren't really included anyway. It sounds like sour grapes, but it's the truth.

Oh, tonight is Lisa's last night on the Q. Does anyone know if she's announced what she'll be doing?

Have a good weekend. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 12/12/14

Good afternoon ladies. Partly sunny today,gradually getting a bit warmer.

Hope everyone gets their decorating done.

Bethee, I used to bake about 18 - 20 different kinds of cookies and take a bunch to work, give some to my DD's and one sister ( my other sister bakes her own). I don't know if I will make any this year. I would at least like to make chocolate chip. I enjoy baking. Hope your cookies come out great. I'm sure they will.

Hi to all who stop by. Have a good weekend.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 12/12/14

Hi Ladies. Went on a field trip with DS today. It started off really cold but became more bearable as the day progressed.

Bethee, I love sugar cookies! I agree with you on the chowder, I would just make it for family to enjoy! Have fun at the neighbors get together.

Sapphire, wow! You really used to make a lot of cookies! Wish I had worked with you! I enjoy baking but I don't know if I could even make 10 types of cookies at one time.

Going to try and watch a bit of Lisa R's last show. Sure miss the Lisa and Leslie shows! I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening. Prayers.