Super Contributor

Morning. Going to be cold and windy today. Yuck. Good to see some BEauties we haven't seen for a while.

So, it seems we have right many Dec. birthdays. Cat, Karin, me, NascarGirl . . . who else?

This month is flying by. Off to finish getting ready for work.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 12/10/14

Good morning ladies. Quite cool overnight, going to be cooler then average all week. Oh well still better than up north.

Happy birthday to all of the December BEauties. May all your wishes come true.

Yesterday was laundromat and grocery shopping so today is going to be a day of rest. Over the weekend we went to check out a couple of other campgrounds for next winter. This one is nice but expensive. Would like to be able to save more for a newer camper.

Have a great day everyone. Hi to all who stop by.

Prayers

Contributor

Hi everyone....its been a long time since I signed in....just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Some of my favorite moments in life have been spent here with all of you...and I haven't forgotten you all...Happy Holidays ladies.

Contributor

Happy ?? day girls...So Bethee's gotta remind me Im turning another year older, appreciate that thank you girl??...So been thinking about the good old days when I first joined the forum and how much fun we had, especially the PJ parties, messin with Junkies Flunkie and just kidding and poking fun at eachother. Im on my Iphone and hard to search old threads but found 1 from 2009, a chat that was hysterical!! Hope y'all are well..I trying to get into the christmas spirit but its avoiding me this year??. Watched the last shows but didnt buy anything but wanted to. Okay girlies Im back to work?? Get your hump on?? Love to all..NCG??
Super Contributor

Hi, Cassi and NascarGirl. Good to see you. So miss y'all and the times we shared. I hope the Christmas spirit finds you NCG. It is hard sometimes, I admit. Yes, we'll be 29 again. Where's the old woman, Love? She's 31 now, I do believe! Yes, we had some good PJ parties. Take care and come back soon!