Trusted Contributor

Bareskin Beauty Radiant 7-piece collection AD?

I ordered the Bareskin Beauty Radiant 7-piece collection when it was a TSV a few months ago, and see that there will be a second delivery in January with new brushes and shades of eyeshadow, lipgloss and blush. I'm really looking forward to the next shipment! Does anyone have any knowledge about what the other shipments will contain? I know that there are sneak peeks sometimes, but I can't find any onlne and didn't get to watch the TSV on TV when it aired.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Bareskin Beauty Radiant 7-piece collection AD?

I was really hoping someone would know this! Maybe too soon?
Trusted Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Jeannie29 said: I was really hoping someone would know this! Maybe too soon?
it probably is - I had looked at my AD plans and browsed the Internet looking for pictures but found nothing. I really like the serum foundation so I'm looking forward to the set but hoping the gloss and eyeshadow are wearable. The first set was so darn pretty and wearable for me, I'm really hoping the second set it too!
Super Contributor

Hi....did you check MM? Sometimes the kits/colors are posted on there.....just a thought...
Frequent Contributor

I do not have pictures but I have this saved from where the aired it. The January kit will include the Moxie lipgloss in Heartbreaker (peony pink), Exhilarate Blush (raspberry sorbet), Soft Taupe (luminious gray brown) eyecolor. The January kit will come with the Heavenly Face Brush and the Double-Ended Full Tapered Shadow & Blush Brush The May kit will come with the Perfecting Face Brush and the Double-Ended Soft Focus Face & Eye Brush. The May kit will include the Moxie lipgloss in Motivator (brilliant nude), Flourish Blush (peachy pink), Sophisticated Eyecolor (stay-true nude pink).
Trusted Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Tamra410 said: I do not have pictures but I have this saved from where the aired it. The January kit will include the Moxie lipgloss in Heartbreaker (peony pink), Exhilarate Blush (raspberry sorbet), Soft Taupe (luminious gray brown) eyecolor. The January kit will come with the Heavenly Face Brush and the Double-Ended Full Tapered Shadow & Blush Brush The May kit will come with the Perfecting Face Brush and the Double-Ended Soft Focus Face & Eye Brush. The May kit will include the Moxie lipgloss in Motivator (brilliant nude), Flourish Blush (peachy pink), Sophisticated Eyecolor (stay-true nude pink).
Well dang! I have both blushes and glosses from previous kits. Are the eye colors new? I don't remember either of those.
Trusted Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Tamra410 said: I do not have pictures but I have this saved from where the aired it. The January kit will include the Moxie lipgloss in Heartbreaker (peony pink), Exhilarate Blush (raspberry sorbet), Soft Taupe (luminious gray brown) eyecolor. The January kit will come with the Heavenly Face Brush and the Double-Ended Full Tapered Shadow & Blush Brush The May kit will come with the Perfecting Face Brush and the Double-Ended Soft Focus Face & Eye Brush. The May kit will include the Moxie lipgloss in Motivator (brilliant nude), Flourish Blush (peachy pink), Sophisticated Eyecolor (stay-true nude pink).
Thank you SO MUCH!! I will happily hunt down photos, but I never even got to see this TSv air - I preordered it and missed all presentations so I didn't know if they'd released names of future shipments or even shown the viewers a sneak peek of future kits as they sometimes do. I really appreciate you posting this for us!
Trusted Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Jeannie29 said:
Well dang! I have both blushes and glosses from previous kits. Are the eye colors new? I don't remember either of those.
Aw what a drag! If it were just a gloss it wouldn't be the end of the world but to have both blushes and glosses. I've had good luck selling just a couple of items from kits and I think that a BM blush and gloss together would sell well, but I don't know if its going to be worth the time and trouble for you. Maybe if the eyeshadow is new.... Smiley Wink
Trusted Contributor

I spent a half hour searching for these items and am sold on both future shipments. Other than the Perfecting brush (isn't that the one that comes with the serum foundation?) I don't own any of the products but will get duplicate veils of course. I used to own a Heavenly brush years ago but gave it to my sister after a few uses because I didn't think that I needed it. The shadow shades sound nice but I couldn't find images. These may be the only two kits I need in 2015!
Frequent Contributor

On 12/17/2014 CAshopper2011 said: I spent a half hour searching for these items and am sold on both future shipments. Other than the Perfecting brush (isn't that the one that comes with the serum foundation?) I don't own any of the products but will get duplicate veils of course. I used to own a Heavenly brush years ago but gave it to my sister after a few uses because I didn't think that I needed it. The shadow shades sound nice but I couldn't find images. These may be the only two kits I need in 2015!
I am planning the same thing.. Except that glitz and glam kit if it hangs around a little bit longer.. I do not have a quad with a raspberry like color like that. I have green eyes and want to try it. Though, a dark blush would probably work just as well. Goodness knows I have purchased enough brown colors since sept.?? I googled the brush listed and it is the one in the first kit.. It is kind of strange for them to send it twice..But, I just cut and pasted the list both times.. And had not noticed it. I never saw any pics posted.. I can use it though. I had not purchased it prior to the TSV and a second one would be useful. I am enjoying the bare skin and am very happy they took the plunge and made it. Happy Holidays!