Super Contributor

I am loving the new TSV and am enjoying using it especially with the new brush set I got also. I just have one question.

When do we use the new illuminator? Before the mineral veil or after I put on the mineral veil?

I have been applying it after the mineral veil but was not sure because I never heard that addressed in the presentations (of which I watched many).

Bookbabe

Honored Contributor

I am using it last - after MV.

I'm really not sure about where I (personally) should be using it but I am using it anyway... Need to watch a few YouTubes again.

Super Contributor

I use it after MV, otherwise it might matte it down.

Super Contributor

Thank you, I guess I am using it right. I use it on the check bone, under my brow bone and down the center of my nose, but I use it very lightly. I think I can live without it but since I have it I will use it.

Bookbabe

Super Contributor

I put it on after my primer, believe me when you put that on before your foundation your skin just looks so angelic.

Valued Contributor
I tried using it the way beautymogul suggested and it's great that way. I've also tried it under my Bare Skin and over the Bare Skin. Looks good no matter what way I use it.
Valued Contributor

I've used it both ways. On my cheekbones (they're somewhere, I swear!) I put it on last. Over my brows and down the middle of my nose, I put it on first, to tone it down a smidge. Love BE, but if you can find a video where Laura Geller explains the use of her illuminizer, she does a great job. Sorry, don't remember what she calls it right now.

Super Contributor

hellokitty isnt it great? It just gives my complexion a real candlelight glow but you just dont know where its coming from! So glad I purchased 2 of the tsvs and cant wait to get it on my own, wonder what the a/d colors will be?

Frequent Contributor

Here's a link to a thread with pics of future deliveries! Smiley Happy

http://community.qvc.com/forums/bareminerals/topic/473677/pagenumber/6/index.aspx

Occasional Contributor
I can't see anything when I click the link.
On 12/11/2014 shoppingirl_34 said:

Here's a link to a thread with pics of future deliveries! Smiley Happy

http://community.qvc.com/forums/bareminerals/topic/473677/pagenumber/6/index.aspx