Super Contributor

Morning. Just got back from doc; labs good, etc. Just the same ole same ole, exercise, loose weight, how are you going to make that happen, blah blah. Yes, I know, I know!

DH and I heading to Williamsburg here, soon. Folks are home from FL, drove it all in one day. Many things to get done btw now and Christmas. Makes me tired (and a little crazy) thinking about it.

Have a good weekend. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 12/4/14

Hi Bethee. I've got my yearly check up coming soon and I'm sure I'm going to get the weight/exercise talk too! I love Williamsburg and wish I was going with you. What's the occasion? Christmas shopping? Meeting parents?

I spent the day doing errands & cleaning. My mother & I also went out to lunch. It didn't start out so good though. I had a terrible headache & stomach bug last night & this morning!

DS is hanging out with his friends here. I've got to figure out dinner for them, which isn't easy since I need to do food shopping.

Right now I'm just enjoying the xmas tree & all the décor. I love this time of year!

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 12/4/14

Good evening ladies. Day started out sunny but then rain in the afternoon.

Well I stood on the campground pier this morning from 6:20 till 9:40 when they scrubbed the launch of the Orion rocket. I'll be back down there again tomorrow but this time I'm taking my chair.

Bethee, enjoy your trip to Williamsburg. Are you going for the holiday decorations? I hope your folks made that trip with just the car. That would be bad enough, I can't even imagine doing that with the motor home.

Love glad you had a good day. Hope you figured out what to feed the boys. Luckily they're usually not fussy.

Karin, hope your surviving your elf week.

Have a good night everyone.

Prayers