Frequent Contributor

TSV...look good on fair skin??

Hi all, Really, really looking at TSV...I use fairly light in foundation and wondered how these colors would look....does the lip and blush color look orange at all?? Any thoughts?. Thanks
Super Contributor

Re: TSV...look good on fair skin??

It looked slightly orange on one of my TVs ...but I checked on my Ipad and my HDTV and it was pinker on those...I really like it and am orderingSmiley Happy))
Super Contributor

i have it and although it was warm I didn't find it orange at all. I wear fair. I love the look. I especially like the chandelight glow illuminator.

Honored Contributor

I have it, too. My coloring is on the light side of medium.

No orange in the blush. The blush is beautiful. It became my favorite blush the first time I put it on.

The lipstick is hard to accurately describe. It really is a nude. I can't quite say it is peachy - there is too much pink in it. I was not sure about it when I got it but I like it on. And I find myself reaching for it a lot.

I really like this kit.

Valued Contributor

Bambi, is the illuminator yellowy? I can't tell from the tv or my laptop. I wear fairly medium and am cool-to-neutral. I can wear gold, but look better in silver.

I ordered it, but wanted to be sure. Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks!...still deciding, I don't really NEED it Smiley Happy but it does look so pretty!
Super Contributor

It's a very sheer golden tone. It doesn't really read too gold on. I can go warm or cool depending on the tone. I really like the illuminator.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks all!....I probably would have liked this, but sadly I passed!.....I have a blush and illuminizer that I already like, so didn't want to spend that since didn't need all the pieces. It looks so pretty though.....and so did the a/d....really like the eye colors, so that's why I was really wanting it.
Valued Contributor

Thanks, Bambi. Thud, I ordered it. Mostly for the eye shadows and the liner, but I need a new go-to blush and this looks like it will be good.