Super Contributor

I am really hoping for new kits to show up before Monday, any heads up about any of them?

Super Contributor
I saw a picture somewhere... Maybe Facebook? If you check mineralmadness there is a post about it. Body minerals, another palette with eye, cheek and a moxie gloss. It's the kind that zips around like the pink one earlier this year. Looks pretty but I need no more palettes! I know that the deluxe bisque is back and already available. The TSV is really pretty and there are some useful bags included in future shipments! I already have the first shipment and it is just really pretty. Love that it is loose eye and cheek minerals! Those are my favorites. Lipstick is soft and pretty too!
Super Contributor

That new palette looks gorgeous!! I usually stay away from the little kits that have the zipper around it, but that new kit is mine!!! The colors are just beautiful, I sure wish they would get the item number up, I am really excited for the upcoming shows!! Getting butterflies just like the past for these upcoming shows, anybody else excited?

Valued Contributor

I have to work so hopefully something is left by the time I get home. I really want the little kit with the Queens in it. It is so cute.

Super Contributor
Hellokitty, they have the Queens trio at boutiques. It's almost time for F&F. Hopefully they will have free shipping that weekend. Just something to keep in mind.
Valued Contributor

Ooooh, Karin, I like how you think!

Super Contributor

They are not showing the 2 new kits on mineral madness yet,the new vollection that is in the gold zipper case and the new body gossamer, wonder if those items will be in the upcoming shows tomorrow?

Trusted Contributor
New
QVC Price: $42.00 Featured Price: $39.68
Available for 2 Easy Payments
Trusted Contributor

liking the above palette except for how glittery the eye shadow is

Super Contributor

I caved because of the burgandy shadow, if it isn't all that, its a goin' back! Supposed to be here Wednesday, cant wait