Super Contributor

Not sure it's any use to start this. Looks like it's sunny and 43 right now. DS was up and out early to help at the breakfast at the FD. Now I think he's at my folks' doing leaves. I need to get to Costco.

Today is the 1-yr. of DH's father's death. He's up there with his mom.

Have a good weekend. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Sat., 11/22/14

Good afternoon ladies. It's 70 degrees but raining. Chance of rain every day thru Wednesday, so much for the sunshine state. At least it's not cold.

Bethee, hope DH's mom is doing okay.

Nothing much going on but wanted to stop in and at least say Hi.

Have a good day everyone and enjoy your weekend.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! Quiet day at my house. DD was sick yesterday. Seems to be better today. Now I have a little fever. Figures.. DS was sick already. It is much warmer today than it has been. 58 today, low 60's Sun and Mon. Then back down again. No school all week for my kids.. Kitty goes in Monday morning for his " boy" surgery. It's been about 16 years since we did this but he will be home the same evening.

Bethee, I'm sure MIL is glad that your DH was able to be with her this weekend. Prayers. No matter how much time passes, it's always sad.

Sapphire, I hear you about not much going on! I actually took a nap today. I just felt so cold and slept 2hours! Hopefully I won't have a fever tomorrow. I need to sweep and dust.

Did everyone see the pictures of the future shipments of Monday's TSV? So pretty.

Have a wonderful evening! Prayers..

Super Contributor

Good evening ladies! Not much going on. Oscar's in bed. Both girls working. DS and his friends are hanging out here. They are in & out constantly. Teenagers are harder to watch than toddlers! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

I went to a Christmas craft show today. Got a couple of beach décor items. There's another one tomorrow that I may go to.

Bethee, I'm glad your DH is with his mom. It's never easy. My dad died suddenly 9 years ago. I think my mom has a harder time with their wedding anniversary. What a sweet son raking leaves!

Karin, I hope you & DD get well quickly! {#emotions_dlg.wub} I did see the AD TSV pictures! Very pretty! I took a 1 hour nap today too...sitting up! lol

Hi sapphire, sometimes rain is a good thing. You can relax, read a good book or watch tv & relax. I always get into super cleaning mode when it rains.

Well, I'm rather disgusted with myself. I just ate almost a half bag of peanut m & m's. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I'd better go wash the stretch leggings to wear tomorrow. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Super Contributor

LovemyBE....okay, fess up! What size bag?

Super Contributor

On 11/22/2014 SuziQ2 said:

LovemyBE....okay, fess up! What size bag?

(hanging head in shame) 12.60 oz. {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone. We had freezing rain this morning then just showers. Went to get some birdseed for our feeders and dry cat food for the outdoor stays. Yes, we have suckers written across our foreheads.

Not much else going on. We work two days next week then we are off for Thanksgiving break. I think we are going to Ryan's or Cracker Barrel for our meal.

DH is watching the movie God's Not Dead and I'm in here eating popcorn.

Hope things are going along smoothly for all of you.

Super Contributor

Love, almond m&m's are yummy too! Harder to find, but worth the search. I understand about teens being hard to watch. Not sure why they have to make so many trips in and out. It can't be that they walked out and back in because they forgot something and can't remember what it was they were going to do(like me)! They are too young for that!

Hellokitty, you aren't suckers. You just care! Enjoy your popcorn. If I wasn't feeling like yuck I would pop some. I love popcorn.

Valued Contributor

I hope you get to feeling better soon, Karin! Yes, we do care. The birds repay the favor of feeding them in the winter by eating bugs in our veggie gardens in the summer. Good trade off I think.

Super Contributor

Uh-oh, gotta hang my head, too! We got the bag of super-size M&Ms, regular and peanut. I've eaten right many. Not 1/2 a bag at a time, though! (Costco had a coupon for M&Ms and yep, we bought some!) And had popcorn this evening, too!! Salad for supper, junk before and after! Karin, hope you feel better. Love, DS is not looking like a little boy anymore--saw pix on FB. Time goes too fast!