Super Contributor

Morning. TGIF. DH went to PA yesterday, so I slept well last night! DS's alarm woke me early and I didn't get back to sleep, so boo on that! Another windy chilly day here. Mon. it's rain and 67!

Have a good weekend. Wish the TSV wasn't on a Mon. as I'll be working. I think I'll order it but will see.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 11/21/14

Good morning! Happy Friday. It's sunny & in the 30's here. Too bad it's raining on your 67 degrees Bethee!

Oscar is out of the hospital, but has been traveling there daily for more tests. Between work (or should I say lack of) and his health, I'm beyond stressed. {#emotions_dlg.crying} DS got detention at school for saying a bad word, so he'll be staying after school for an extra hour each day.

I've got errands to run and chores to do. Still don't have my make up on either. Maybe I'll wear the BE TSV. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Oh and Cat, I saw V and SeaBeauty on fb. Hopefully they will come here to say hi. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Have you talked to Kiki?

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 11/21/14

Good afternoon ladies. Sunny but cool. Been windy every day.

Went to the laundromat and WalMart this morning. What fun, not.

Bethee sorry you were awoken early but at least you had a peaceful night.

Love, hope they figure out what is wrong with Oscar soon. Good luck with the job hunt.

Hi to all who stop by. Have a good day.

Prayers