Super Contributor

Daily Chat, Thurs., 11/20/14

Morning. I agree, Love, SAD how the chat is. About all day, just one for Tues and Wed. Very disheartening. How's DH?

Yes, very cold yesterday--I think the heat ran all day at work. There was a leak in the conf. room on Mon. with the rain and around the window you could feel cold air just rushing in. Around one of the outlets too. The repair guy said he'd come after the rain stopped; he didn't come Tues. so I called Wed. I closed the door to the conference room thinking that would help warm up out front (where I am, fairly lg. open area for clients to come and wait), but later I went in to see and it was warmer in there! So, had to ask that the guy check the vents to make sure air is coming thru. Not sure it was. Bathroom and back office toasty; boss's office was ok. He didn't come till after 3:30 and was there when I left @ 4. Bricks were cracked outside and he caulked that and around the window. Not sure about other stuff. As he said, complex cheaply built!

Well, I might do a load of laundry; might not! Maybe I'll read and try to stay warm. It's windy, yuk.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 11/20/14

Morning Ladies. Sun is out but it is still cold!

I hear you about the chat. I had trouble logging on to Q Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe others had the same problem. A QVC error type message came up.

Bethee, I hope they got everything fixed at work. No fun being too cold inside! I love to read.. You should do that instead of laundry today! Have some hot tea or coffee and have a kitty snuggle!

LovemyBE, I hope that your DH gets better. I'm glad that you are happy with your Tarte kit. I really looked pretty!

Hello to Sapphire, Catstamper, hellokitty, V, GirlyGamer, and anyone and everyone else! Grab a hot drink and join us in the chat!

Have a wonderful day. Prayers..

Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. Was cold here and rainy on Tuesday, cool and windy yesterday.

Yes Karin, I couldn't log on Tuesday or Wednesday. I was putting up wallpaper all day Tuesday and was disappointed when I couldn't get on the forum.

Love hope Oscar is getting better. Is he still in the hospital?

Bethee hope they get the heat fixed at work. It's terrible to be cold especially when you are inside and expect to be warm.

Hi to everyone who stops in today. Have a good day and say Hi!

Prayers

Valued Contributor

I tried a couple of times to get into chat and had some problems as well.

It is so cold here. Our school was closed two days and on a delay Wednesday. Normal routine today. I am glad that I don't live in Buffalo!!

Not much going on here as usual. My boss had her surgery today and it ended up being more than they had anticipated. I hope she does well with her recovery.

I don't always post but I do read this chat every day I can get on the computer. I do enjoy all of your posts. I just live a very boring life!

Super Contributor

Hi, hellokitty. You don't live a boring life--all those kitties you are chasing and trying to re-home! Glad you stopped in. I agree, glad I don't live where they got what, 6 FEET of snow. How awful. Only one county went 2 hrs late on Tues morning b/c of the cold. I think the leak at the office was contained, but the vents not checked. Supposedly we reached the 50s but the wind kept it from feeling it. Weekend looks a bit milder. Hopefully it will be no weather issues next week for Tgiving.

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Bethee, at least we still have us, right?! I do miss our BEauties. Speaking of, anyone heard from V lately?

Cold here today but nowhere near as bad as yesterday. But, it's supposed to get into the teens tonight. Ugh! I need to put pellets in the stove before bed.

Those poor folks in Buffalo. Wow, what a mess! Now they're saying that things are going to warm up over the weekend, and they're worried about flooding. I saw a piece on the news about a family whose French doors couldn't take the pressure of all the snow piled up on them, and they burst open into the house. The poor folks spent an hour shoveling snow out of the house and had to put furniture against the doors to keep them in place, and tape around.

Hey, ladies! I went to the BE outlet in Hagerstown today. I didn't get much, just a little ready veil with little brush and a really pretty purple loose e/s. I wish they'd had some kits that I don't already have, because everything was 10% off the outlet price. There was a ready kit that I picked up and put down several times, but of the 8 e/s colors, 3 wouldn't have worked for me. Now, I think I should have gotten it. Going to go check out my stash to feel better.

Hugs all!