Occasional Contributor

Special Edition Deluxe Original?

Does anyone know if Bare minerals will be having a TSV in December? I didn't see anything in Decembers Insider mag. I hope they bring back their special edition deluxe original from last year. Thanks Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Special Edition Deluxe Original?

There is no Bare Minerals TSV in December, but there is one on 11/24/14. It's a kit named Chandelight Glow. There are threads on this, here in the BE forums. Musings of a Muse has information on this, including the item numbers and there are several YouTube videos re this kit.

I'm sure QVC will have the deluxe foundation at some point. You can get it now at Sephora and other retailers for $39.50.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much Have a great holiday.

Super Contributor

A254432 Bare Minerals Deluxe Original Foundation and Hydrating Mineral Veil for an Event price of about $36.

This is currently on the Q, I came across it the other day. It has a gold top and only has 6 colors of foundation. I've gifted the deluxe size to my SIL or have pointed it out for my brother to do so a few times if I don't get a set for her (she doesn't tend to wear eye make-up, so if it's a kit of foundation, MV, bisque, blush, and a lippie, or some skin care, then I'll go with a kit like that instead).

The Harlequin lid is real pretty, I just may go with that if I decide to get it for my SIL, and already let my brother know about it in case it was requested. Wasn't last year's lid gold?