Super Contributor

Morning. Chilly and rainy. Supposed to be near 50 today, but tomorrow only upper 20s, lower 30s with 10s windchills. Ugh.

Have a good day. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 11/17/14

Good morning! It's raining here, but really warm! I drove DS to school, so he wouldn't get soaked at the bus stop. Oscar is still in the hospital; not sure what's going on as they are still running tests.

I've got to pay more bills today and clean up some paper clutter.

Have a beautiful Monday ladies!

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies. Very warm already but possible thunderstorms later.

Brr Bethee. When I checked the weather back home it's going to be very cold there also. I hope you don't have to go out in it.

Love, hope they figure out what is wrong with Oscar. Glad you have a vehicle now to get around.

Hi to all who stop in today. Have a good day.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Geesh...I wrote a long post and it never posted. Hello every one. Cold and snowy here. I was scheduled to work and it got cancelled.

DH is home as well. Trying to find him some odd jobs around the house.

I posted that I had purchased the TSV and sent it back because I didn't think the colors would work for me. I regret that one and may have to have DH get me one as part of my Christmas present.

We have a Christmas drawing at our workshop and I have to get busy and make a Cleveland Indians blanket for the guy whose name I got. I haven't decided if it's going to be a knotted blanket or a regular one.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Super Contributor

Hi, ladies. Yea, Love, what's up w/Oscar? Deed honest! Gotta go to the grocery store tomorrow. Ugh. Won't get out of the 20s they say and windy. Hate the wind. How much snow did you get, hellokitty? Someone posted on we were going to get lots later this week, but I don't think so. Hopefully it won't come during Tgiving. I think we are going to my nephew's which is almost a 2-hr drive (according to his mother). I'll email and ask for specific info.

Later.