Honored Contributor

Question About BM Bare Skin Beauty Radiant 7 Piece Collection

I ordered this back in August on AD when it was a TSV. I notice that there is not a delivery date for the next shipment, it just says "pending". I have a feeling that maybe we aren't going to get any future shipments.I would think that by December another should ship out. I'm getting tired of getting TSVs on AD only to have them cancelled by QVC.

Super Contributor

Re: Question About BM Bare Skin Beauty Radiant 7 Piece Collection

Hi jordan2! I just checked my AD. It says 1/13 for the next shipment of this kit. I really like this kit and it is a fantastic value. I hope that we are able to get all of our AD's. I know that a few beauty vendors have cancelled AD's on customers, I don't think that BE has. I know that some have been very delayed, but I can't remember a cancellation. Have a wonderful day!
Honored Contributor

Hi Karin334! I just checked my order and it still says it's pending. I'll check back on it periodically. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Honored Contributor

My TSV still says it's pending, no shipping date. After reading about it in another thread I was thinking of maybe cancelling it.I wonder why mine doesn't have a shipping date?

Frequent Contributor

I ordered one early thru the Insider and the second delivery for the AD says pending, I then ordered a second AD the day of the airing and have a second delivery date for that one. QVC is ready getting bad
Contributor

Hi - does anyone remember whether they said you could change the shade of the foundation on AD? I thought I remembered that they were allowing this, however I just called CS and they said the vendor is not allowing changes in the shade of foundation for this AD. I asked her whether it was because it is too close to the shipping date, and she said, no, they are not allowing any changes to the shade of the foundation for any future shipments.

Has anyone been able to change the shade of the foundation for this AD?

Thanks! Smile

Honored Contributor

On 11/15/2014 karin334 said: Hi jordan2! I just checked my AD. It says 1/13 for the next shipment of this kit. I really like this kit and it is a fantastic value. I hope that we are able to get all of our AD's. I know that a few beauty vendors have cancelled AD's on customers, I don't think that BE has. I know that some have been very delayed, but I can't remember a cancellation. Have a wonderful day!

I just checked mine, too, and it says 1/13 as the next shipment.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

On 12/24/2014 IluvEeyore said:

Hi - does anyone remember whether they said you could change the shade of the foundation on AD? I thought I remembered that they were allowing this, however I just called CS and they said the vendor is not allowing changes in the shade of foundation for this AD. I asked her whether it was because it is too close to the shipping date, and she said, no, they are not allowing any changes to the shade of the foundation for any future shipments.

Has anyone been able to change the shade of the foundation for this AD?

Thanks! Smile

Contact CS again and ask someone else. The color I got was a little too light, so I ordered a darker shade for my next shipment. They let me do it. I changed it shortly after the TSV aired, but it seems like they should want you to be happy with your order rather than to cancel because they're sending you a foundation shade that doesn't fit you. That makes no sense. They also said on air that the second shipment would go out in January. Have a wonderful holiday!
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 12/24/2014 VaBelle35 said:
On 11/15/2014 karin334 said: Hi jordan2! I just checked my AD. It says 1/13 for the next shipment of this kit. I really like this kit and it is a fantastic value. I hope that we are able to get all of our AD's. I know that a few beauty vendors have cancelled AD's on customers, I don't think that BE has. I know that some have been very delayed, but I can't remember a cancellation. Have a wonderful day!

I just checked mine, too, and it says 1/13 as the next shipment.

Mine still says pending. Maybe this is a sign that I should cancel the shipment!