Super Contributor

Oy, Nov. is half gone. Can't believe it.

Cat, I didn't really need anything either. But I got stuff. And when I took older DS back to get a couple pair of khaki's, I got a new coat and purse! I hope the purse is wide enough, uh-oh. It's a Rosetti w/lots of pockets, zippers, which I like. I think I'll let DH give me the coat for Christmas. We'll see. I have this hankering for a new couch. We now have $60 Kohl's cash which means more shopping. Ugh! I heard one checkout girl telling people to use it b/c they don't accept expired Kohl's cash, but I hope she's wrong as I have done it. And it would be BAD if they changed.

It was about 14 when DH and DS were up. I think we've made it to 20 now. I'm not liking the cold. Course, these steroids are keeping me a hot box but hopefully I'll get tapered off soon. Doc told me to go from 40mg to 30mg instead of dropping to 20mg. So, better safe than sorry, don't want a flare up.

The BE TSV is Nov 24? I'll be working. How many have already gotten it? I might get it; I don't need it. They had Degrees of Dazzling on the flash sale for $39? I bet I haven't opened 1/5 of the colors in that kit.

Viva, good to see you. PLEASE, BEauties, stop in and chat!

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Sat., 11/15/14

Fourth and final attempt to post.

Good morning ladies. Got cool overnight but warmer now. Hope your cold spell doesn't last too long, it's too early for such cold weather.

Bethee you did good shopping. I did get the Nov tsv but my DD hasn't sent it to me yet. I told her to wait till my van registration comes then send everything at once.

Still not 100% but feeling better than yesterday.

Have a great day everyone and a good weekend.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! Hate to break the news about Kohls cash but they no longer take it after it expires. I think it started the beginning of August.

Bethee, it is cold! I have the November TSV. I have looked at it but haven't worn yet(Christmas/Bday gift). I think it's so pretty. Loose colors are my fave and it has a lipstick instead of the usual gloss. I have Degrees of Dazzling. Pretty colors. Like I said I prefer loose colors so I had to have it last year.

Sapphire, glad you are feeling some better! < p> I think I'll have oatmeal for dinner. Maybe that will warm me up! Have a wonderful evening. Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi ladies! Today was good, no errands, so I went to 3 holiday crafts shows. It's fun walking around them to look, even if you don't buy...although I did get a few things. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I'm home now with DS and his friends, waiting for pizza to be delivered. Oscar is back in the hospital.

Bethee, I've had the BE TSV for about a month now. It is pretty. {#emotions_dlg.wub} I had Degrees of Dazzling for six months & never even pulled it out of the shopping bag. I figured that I must not have wanted it, so I brought it back to Macy's with my receipt and they took it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Re Kohl's bucks. I don't ever remember a time when our Kohl's took expired bucks!

sapphire, I hope you are feeling better now!

Hi karin, cats sure are funny around the xmas tree. When we get a real one, the cats climb it. But a fake tree, they show no interest in it. Maybe with the real one, they think they are outside? {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Nice to see Catstamper, viva & Girlygamer in the DC yesterday. Keep it coming, the more the merrier!

Super Contributor

Hello again. Thanks for the well wishes. Hoping to be 100% by tomorrow.

I didn't get the Degrees of Dazzling last year as I thought there were too many matte colors in it. I did get Vision in Velvet the year before. At my age I don't want a lot of sparkle but I do think that the shadows with some shine or sheen look better then mattes. To me the mattes seem to make the crepiness (sp) more noticeable. I think the shinier ones reflect the light away from it. That's my excuse for wearing them and I'm sticking to it.

I know nothing about Kohls cash as I have only been there 2 times. I don't even know where I would find one down here.

Love, hope Oscar is going to be okay. Did he have the appointment with the doctor about the possible cancer?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Ugh, I guess we'll have to start a campaign about the Kohl's cash, ladies!!! I'll look at dates, but if it starts next week, supposedly someone posted on FB that we're going to get a snow storm! Love, sorry about Oscar; Sapphire, glad you're feeling better. Off to try to get to sleep!! Night.