Occasional Contributor

Is there a Glamour Now for 2015

I missed out on the Glamour Now last year and found out you had to have purchased the first set back in November 2013. I'm wondering if there will be a Glamour Now type offer starting sometime this month. Would it be called the same thing? I'm hoping I don't miss it again if there's going to be something special like that with auto delivery of new kits 3 or 4 times during the year.

New Contributor

Re: Is there a Glamour Now for 2015

Wondering the same thing! That's why I came here today..

Super Contributor

There is a tsv this month. It's available as a single purchase or on ad. If you go to the post Nov tsv Candlelight glow 8 piece holiday kit ( not sure if that's exactly what it says but you should be able to recognize it) there is a picture in the first post and lots of reviews. Right now there are 116 replies. Hope that helps.

Occasional Contributor

Ok, I'm still confused. I can't find the Candlelight glow set available to order. Is this what I would have to order to get on the auto-delivery of the seasonal sets? Do you know when it would be available or have I already missed my chance?

Super Contributor

You haven't missed it. It will be a tsv later this month. I'm not sure of the date, maybe someone else can tell you. Yes this is the holiday ad this year. The actual name is Chandlelight Glow. A play on words. It will become available when the tsv date gets closer.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much

Super Contributor

Your welcome.

Super Contributor

Bumping this for you ladies. The TSV is on tonight, Sunday, at midnight so technically Monday.