Super Contributor

Morning. Quiet weekend. In more ways than one. I stayed in all weekend. Tried to rest, but of course did laundry. And read a little. Temps ok today - Wed., but Wed. the temps will drop. Not ready for the cold. Eye doing well; still red on the outer side.

Hope all had a good weekend. And has a good upcoming week.

Prayers.

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Marine Corps!

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 11/10/14

Good morning Bethee! I'm glad your eyes are doing well. The weekend was OK. Friday I headed to Ulta to check out the Tarte away oui go kit, to see if I wanted that one or the QVC Tarte TSV. Somehow, I ended up walking out with the It Cosmetics holiday palette! It sure is beautiful, but now I'm having buyer's remorse.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Saturday was my birthday. Got a beautiful coat & a new laptop with a really pretty colorful case from DH & the kids. {#emotions_dlg.wub} I also treated myself to black leather boots. Close to $100, marked down to $19.99! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} All my birthday money is gone!

DS is home sick today and I've got to get him to the doctor's now. I'll pop back in later.

Hi to everyone who stops in!

Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. Rainy weekend, some more rain today. Sun comes back tomorrow.

Quite a few more snowbirds have arrived, guess they will all start coming in now.

Love, belated Happy Birthday ??. Glad it was good. You got a great deal on those boots ??.

Bethee, glad your eye is still improving. Hope it continues and then stays good.

Just cut up peppers and onions to have with sausage tonight. Letting them cook down now on very low heat. It looks like a lot but by the time they cook down you have to wonder where they went.

Hi to all who stop in today. Have a good day.

Prayers

Wish my icons would show up instead of question marks.

Super Contributor

Woo hoo, Love. You got some good stuff! Yes, when is the actual date, I know I had it on my calendar but as many times as the computer crashed, I lost stuff. Sapphire, just can't do peppers. I can do onions, but not the other! Enjoy. My eyes are tired. Work is busy, but it's doing addresses for Christmas cards from the tiny list boss printed is making the eyes buggy! Will rest some before DWTS comes on tonight. Gotta watch that!!

Super Contributor

Sapphire, yummy on the sausages, onions & peppers! Bland dinner here. Just me & DS. The doctor said bland for a couple days so I made him chicken & rice, apples & bananas for a snack and water or gaterade! Bethee, yes I was 31 on Saturday. Wow, Xmas cards already? I've been in the Xmas mood watching Hallmark Xmas movies, which started on Halloween this year! I love them though. Everyone is so happy! enjoy DWTS; my moms favorite show. Hey, did you see my Oscar the Grouch Go Away t-shirt I posted on FB? Cracked me up when I saw it at Walmart.
Super Contributor

Funny how you do paragraphs when posting from an iPhone and it all squeezes together once you submit. Geez!