Super Contributor

Morning. Was out early to mtg @ school for DS. Then home to finish coffee. Will go to work a little this afternoon. Boss' grandfather passed away yesterday and we'll need to r/s some appts. and then get some pressing matters done for Mon.

Boy, I used my eye shield last night like I'm supposed to, but must have slept more on my face than I though b/c my eye is really red this a.m. Doesn't hurt, but red!

Cat, glad doc visits went well. Yep, getting old s*ckz. But good thing you go get checked. Esp. w/the skin cancer. I should prob get back to the dermatologist, too. Hey, Karin, Love, sapphire, hellokitty, etc.!

Have a good weekend. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 11/7/14

Good evening ladies. A little cooler today but very windy. Might get some rain tomorrow night and Sunday.

Went to the laundromat, library and grocery shopping today.

Bethee, hope your eye cleared up quickly.

Cat, glad your check up went well.

Hi Karin, Love, Ajonesone, Hellokitty and anyone else who stops in.

Have a good weekend.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! It was such a chilly/ drizzly morning here. The sun eventually came out but it was still in the 40's. I read to my little friends at DS's school this morning ( I do this once a week) then came home and had cappuccino to warm up. My kids went to the doc and got their nasal flu mist today. Why do I have to get a shot and they get a nasal mist? Oh well. Just don't understand. .. Bethee, I hope that the red in your eye went away. If I get a pillow wrinkle it takes forstinkingever to go away! Sorry about the boss' grandfather. Hopefully your meeting at school went well. Sapphire, how are your tomato plants? Sounds like you got a lot accomplished today. Laundry is evil and dirty clothes multiply like dust bunnies!! LovemyBE, Please order the Tarte TSV! It's so pretty and you keep posting pictures and tempting me. You know you will love it... Jump in the deep end and order it for your Birthday! Ok.. That's all of the enabling I can do for today.

Hello to everyone! Have a wonderful weekend! Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Bethee, I hope your face and eye feel better. Sorry about Boss's grandfather. Yes, get back to the derm after you get your eye back in shape!

Sapphire, it was very windy here, today, too. But chilly! I hope you got your errands done.

Karin, good for you getting the flu shot! I was going to get it with the doc who had to reschedule. I need to do that. I agree, laundry is evil!

Love, yes, get the Tarte TSV!