Super Contributor

Morning. Working today, so gotta finish getting ready. And leave early to go vote, I hope. Nice day yesterday, going to be warmer today. Going to be busy at work and busy week, period.

Sapphire, saw your post this a.m. Finally worked, I guess!! Hope it's warming up down there.

Thanks ladies for the well wishes for my eyes.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues, 11/4/14

Good morning. Sunny beautiful day here! I've got the usual chores to do, then I need to go get an oil change. DH gave me a free oil change coupon that he won.

I may go for a nice long walk later too. I need to burn off all the halloween chocolate I've eaten.

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies. Nice sunny day today. Getting warmer each day.

Bethee, glad your eye is improving. Hope you don't strain it at work today.

Love, how nice that you found a picture with special meaning to you. Put Oscar in his garbage can and tie down the lid. Mean I know but you shouldn't have to put up with his tantrums after all he is supposed to be an adult.

Ajonesone, that mixologist kit has been calling to me since I first saw it. Trying to be good since I got the Nov tsv on ad. Just waiting for my DD to ship it to me.

Karin, sounds like the new kitty is keeping everyone on their toes.

Hi Cat, hope all your appointments go well. At least they will all be over with. Think positive.

Now I hope this posts today.

Have a good day.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Love, Oscar gave you something useful? Did he hit his head? I hope you got your walk in.

Bethee, I voted last week - we had early voting. Boy am I glad that the campaigning is over! Wow, how nasty it's been this year.

Sapphire, thanks, but spoke too soon! The physical tomorrow has to be rescheduled. The doc found out today! that he has to appear for jury duty tomorrow. I have my doubts that he just found out. I suspect he thought he could call and get out of it and couldn't. Oh, well!

Karin has a new kitty? I must have missed that post. Good for her!

Hugs, and blessings!