Super Contributor

Morning. Cold, but supposed to get to about 60 today and maybe 67 tomorrow. I can live with these temps! Taking off today and will work Tues & Wed. Then doc on Thur. and mtg @ school on Fri. Will be a long week! Eye doing pretty good, but still dilated.

I sure hope there's more activity here. This is getting old.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 11/3/14

Good morning Bethee. I'm glad to hear your eyes are doing good. {#emotions_dlg.wub} Tons of cleaning to do today and some errands. Oscar was a jerk yesterday, swearing & throwing stuff. He's not here now, but it's still affecting my day.

I went to a nice craft show this weekend and thought of you Cat. A women there made jewerly, pictures and other home decor, made out of sea shells & sea glass. I got this beautiful picture for only $8 and I've been to the two beaches she used to make it.

Hi to everyone that pops in or lurks! {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Frequent Contributor

Hi Bethee, Hi Love,

I usually read this post every day and sometimes reply. Not much here in sw mo, kind of dreary outside but warm, its suppose to rain late tonight.

I went and splurged again, got the new Nov tsv after seeing it on mm., and then went to be.com and got the incredible mixologist with a ten dollar discount and free shipping so that made it all better.

I know better I need no make-up but I just was enabled looking at the photo's and the video on be.

Hope all are well, and have a nice evening

Michele

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Bethee, I hope your eyes continue to improve, and that the doc visit goes well. I have my annual gyn appt., a follow up with the dermatologist, AND a physical between Wed and Thursday. Busy week! I also need to get to the eye doctor. I know I need new glasses, just hate the whole idea of picking out new ones.

Ajonesone, come visit more often! I agree, need nothing, but it's so easy to see the new and go, oooh, me want that! I saw that mixologist on an email from BE and deleted before letting myself be tempted.

Love, it's cool that you've been to the beaches where the seaglass came from. I was at Kohls awhile ago and saw these stainless lockets that have magnets and you can put stuff in, and have some tiny pieces of seaglass that I put in it. I love seaglass! I wish Oscar would just knock it the heck off! Take care of you, and try to let it roll off your back. It's not you, really. It's him, and you can't fix it.

Hugs all.

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! It got to around 62 today, so no complaints here. Supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow before cooling down more and raining. I cleaned most of the day. Dusted wooden blinds, dusted everything else, swept and steamed. Laundry. Tomorrow is Election Day so no school..... Bethee, Im glad to hear that your eye is doing pretty good. How long should it be dilated?.... LovemyBE, nice to hear that you enjoyed yourself at the craft show. Sorry the grouch is ruining your day. Prayers for peace for you...... ajonesone, I bought the Mixologist set a few weeks ago. I have really had fun with it. Kind of got me excited like Lisa/Leslie shows used to. It's fun mixing the colors and the fact that they seem to be putting loose colors in kits more this season. My mom and Step dad got the November TSV on AD for me as a Christmas/Birthday gift. I have it and have looked to make sure everything is ok, but will wrap it like a good girl. It is really pretty and I'll enjoy playing after Christmas. How do you like the cream Luminizer? Looks pretty..... Catstamper, do you have any candy left? Did you have more than a dozen kids trick or treat?... Sapphire, I think you need to teach DH to sew! Hope you are enjoying FL!....... I'm going to wash my face now. New kitty keeps me up bugging our 16 year old kitty. I try to keep him occupied so our "old man" can sleep. He's our oldest " child", feels like I have to let him rest. New kitty has way more energy! ..... Prayers
Super Contributor

This is just a test. I tried 4 times to post last night and first one disappeared when I hit submit. The others just wouldn't post. Don't know if it is my phone or the server or this site. Hoping this works.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers