Super Contributor

Morning, ladies. Drinking coffee and laundry. Not supposed to lift >5 lbs or bend over, so boys brought down their baskets. Now, what to do when it's time to get clothes out of dryer?! Eye is quite red and I have a bruise underneath. Gave doc a hard time about that! Vision doing pretty well considering. No air bubble this time, as I sad. My pupil is still dilated some. He said I could go back to work and probably would be 'more quiet' there than at home. Which is true (doing laundry!) but my eye hurts a bit if I try to spend too much time on computer or reading--moving the eye around a lot. I go back next Thurs.

Happy belated anniversary, Karin. Glad y'all are getting things ready for winter. We should have our units serviced, but probably won't. DH has his car down at garage for inspection. Hope things are ok. DS keeps saying we need to get truck worked on. If we're going to do it, we need to get it done. Can't stand the thought of spending more money on it. Love, hope DS is better and same for Oscar. Deed honest, can't he behave and act human?!

Have a good day. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 10/29/14

Hi Bethee,

Take it easy on the work & laundry! When does your boss want you back to work? I'd stay home longer, if your boss allows & money isn't an issue. Oscar has an appt Thursday. He has a tumor & hoping it's not cancer. This is in addition to his other health problems. DS is feeling better. I just picked him and his friends up. Now they are hanging out here. It's close to 80 today and really humid! I'm sweating in jeans. Trying to figure out what to wear as I'm meeting some girlfriends later for drinks & food! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I am exhausted for some reason, drinking Red Bull now! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hi to everyone that stops in. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Super Contributor

Love, enjoy your evening out!! Hope nothing too serious (more serious) for Oscar. Oy. I'm staying home this week since my eye is so red and as I said, moving it around irritates it. Feeling some better this evening. It was about 62 here and temps will drop the rest of the week. 82 yesterday. Local weather calling for flurries on Sat., but someone on FB posted a map that said 2" or so here!! Don't YOU overdo!

Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Sunny and warm today again. Went to the beach yesterday. Today we stayed at the campground since there was a launch this afternoon. Only had to walk to the river at the bottom of the campground to watch it. Thankfully it went off without a hitch unlike the one last night.

Bethee, glad you are taking the week off but don't overdo it at home. Hope this takes care of all your eye problems now.

Love, sorry to hear that Oscar has more health issues. Praying it won't be anything more serious than his other health problems.

Hi to Cat, V, Karin, Hellokitty and everyone else who stops in.

Have a good night.

Prayers