Super Contributor

bareMinerals Glamour Now 9-piece Collection last shipment

My last shipment just shipped. Sometimes I will cancel an auto-delivery, or two, but this was a gift from my hubby so I'm keeping them all {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I don't see a lot of buzz about this shipment (like usual). I will leave a review when I get it.

Hope anyone that got it, or gets it, loves it and wears it in good health!

Frequent Contributor

Re: bareMinerals Glamour Now 9-piece Collection last shipment

I just got mine today!! Haven't had much time to play with it yet... But it was missing the liner again. It's the second time this happened to me!!
Contributor

Super Contributor

So sorry shopingirl that you were missing your liner! I hope customer service can make it right for you.

Thanks for the link rehoda. I'm going there right now to read it

Occasional Contributor

@shoppingirl_34 I would love to see pics of the kit, I'm debating on if I want to keep it or skip the last shipment. Tmona_80@yahoo.com
On 10/28/2014 shoppingirl_34 said: I just got mine today!! Haven't had much time to play with it yet... But it was missing the liner again. It's the second time this happened to me!!
Frequent Contributor

I will see what I can do tonight... I won't be home until pretty late though. The eye palette is beautiful. Kind of a shimmery white and then a matte purple and shimmery purple and then a darker gray with maybe a hint of brown??? I'm wearing it today and I LOVE it. I didn't try anything else in the kit yet - I have so many loose blushes idk if I'm going to keep it or put it on the bay - I will also compare the luminizer to the previous ones. I just glanced quickly but it seemed more like a cream color compared to the pinkish or gold of the last ones.

Hope that helps a little bit!!

Oh - and I don't think the moxie has any sparkle - more of a creamy color than shimmery. Kind of a pinky-mauve maybe??

If you love purple eye shadows than this may be a winner for you. That said, it's different from the purple palettes in the regular line. I'm really glad I stuck this AD out and got all 4!!!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you @ shoppingirl_ I think im going to commit to the last tsv!
Super Contributor

Thanks shoppingirl for the review

I should get mine tomorrow and now I'm really excited

Super Contributor

I just love the colors in this kit, love love love. Glad I always order 2 of the BE tsvs, I never want to run out of this shadow. The blush is really pretty as well. I am a little bummed about the liner being all black, they repeated those colors too much but all in all I love it!

Respected Contributor

is there swatches anywhere for this?