Super Contributor

Daily Chat *Monday October 27 2014*

Good morning ladies. Didn't know if Bethee would be up to starting the chat today. Hope we're not posting at the same time.

Will be praying that all goes well with your surgery and recovery Bethee. Hope they scheduled you early.

Love, if Oscar came home hope he's doing well and not being a grouch.

Heading to the laundromat and grocery store today. That's about all.

Have a great day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat *Monday October 27 2014*

Good Morning. I was checking in early to send best wishes and prayers to Bethee! I truly pray that this takes care of her eye problems..... Sapphire- laundry and a few groceries for me today too. Saturday was my 17th Anniversary. DS had an "awesome" Halloween party so DH, DD and I went out to eat. DD was our chauffeur for the evening. She is loving having a learners permit... Love, V, catstamper, Hellokitty and everyone else hello and have a wonderful day! Prayers
Super Contributor

Afternoon, ladies. We r in the hotel room. Had to be @ the hospital @ 7:30. They took me up to pre-op about 7:40. Went to OR @ 9:00 and was in recovery by about 10:20. Doc said things went well and he was able to peel that layer off easily. Wasn't in recovery too long till they let me go. Nurse it was too easy for her, so I offered to get back in bed and Start demanding things. I think I'll try to take a little nap. Then we'll go out to eat to the place we went last time for $5 steak! Thanks so much for the prayers! Later.
Super Contributor

Good afternoon BEauties! Kiss

Bethee, so glad to hear all went well today. I'm actually surprised you were able to post here. Enjoy your steak; you can't beat that deal!

sapphire, hope you got all your laundry & food shopping done. I'm on my 4th load and just got home from food shopping.

karin, Happy belated anniversary. Congrats to DD on her learners permit.

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Not much going on here. Gorgeous sunny day out! DS came home sick from school. DH is out of the hospital, but still has some major health concerns.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Super Contributor

Bethee glad everything went well. Hope this finally takes care of all the eye problems. Hope you enjoyed your steak, can't beat that price.

Love, hope DH can get his health problems under control.

Hi Karin, a late Happy Anniversary. Good luck with DD driving.

Hi to anyone else who stops in. Have a good evening.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

HI everyone. I am glad things went well for you, Bethee. I hope this is the beginning of the end of eye problems.

Not much going on. Had a man come and do a furnace check. All looked good. I have to get the plastic over the windows and DH has to insulate the fireplace and I think we will be set. We put insulation in our fireplace and just take it out when we need to use it. Doesn't put out much heat but we have it to fall back on. It was nice the year (2005) when we had an ice storm and we had no electric. We bought a sofa sleeper in case that ever happens again.

Hope everyone is doing fine. Love and blessings to all of you.

Valued Contributor

Bethee, YAY! I'm thrilled that it went well, and hope that it solves things for you. I'm glad you're feeling better, and hope you enjoyed your steak.

Happy Anniversary, Karin.

Love, sorry DS is ill. I hope that DH tries to take care of himself and isn't too much trouble. I know, I should hope that we all win the Power Ball, just as likely, but still......

Hellokitty, thanks for reminding me. I need to call and get the guys out to do my winter checkup on the heater. AND I need to replace the filter. We had a boiler and hot water baseboards for so long that I forget about the filter.

Hi, Sapphire!

Hugs and blessings!!