Super Contributor

Morning. Slept in some. But woke b/c I hadn't heard DS up to get to class. It was 9:30--his class starts @ 10! Other DS is off today from school. Must be end of 9 weeks. I worked some yesterday to catch up/be ahead since I'll be out for 7-10 days.

BE is on the Q right now. Some holiday kits I think.

Waiting for hospital to call to give me time to get there for surgery. I sure hope it's in the morning!

Have a good day and weekend. Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 10/24/14

Good morning. Not much going on around here. I had yesterday and today off then I start a 9:30-2:30 job until Christmas and I'll be in the office where I work.

I hope all goes well for you, Bethee!

I see BE is on but there isn't anything I really want. (take my temp, please?) I got the TSV but sent it back because those colors would not work with my skin tone. I was considering the new Ready to go palate but I have a lot of e/s I need to use first About the only thing I can say I really want is the acne control foundation at Sephora but I can make my own by putting the acne treatment in my loose foundation as I need it so I've talked myself out of that.

Hope everyone is doing well that follows me and have a great weekend.

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies! Not much going on here either. Both girls are still sleeping and have to work later. DS at school. DH is still in the hospital, but I think he gets out today.

The streets are loaded with branches and leaves from yesterdays storm. Still raining, but atleast the wind stopped.

Sorry the TSV didn't work for you hellokitty. I'm wearing it today for the third time. Funny, but today is looks so pretty, whereas the other times, I was thinking of sending it back. Glad you've got work straight through until Christmas. That will certainly help with xmas shopping!

Bethee, I hope you get an early surgery time. Will you be able to see at all right afterwards?

Praying it all goes well for you.

I completely forgot about the BE show today at 11. {#emotions_dlg.sad} Just as well I guess. I would have been tempted to get something!

Super Contributor

The set of eyeliners were very tempting for me and that set that had 2 kits of 4 pc. was also tempting. I don't need it. I'm still thinking about the upcoming TSV. Love, why is Oscar in the hospital, again? It was pretty nice here yesterday but a bit breezy. Nothing like y'all had, Love. Hellokitty, hope the job goes well. As for surgery, I'll have a patch over my eye till the next day at my post-op appt., but no, I won't be able to see out of the right eye. The air bubble will be in the way. It slowly "lowers" as it decreases in size across my line of vision. I'm just thankful I don't have to stay face down like some people do (those with retinal detachment). At least I don't plan on having to do that!!

Hope others stop in.

Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. Beautiful day today.

Bethee, hope everything goes well with your surgery and they schedule it for early morning.

Hellokitty, glad you have some steady employment to look forward to. A little extra money is always nice around the holidays.

Love, if Oscar comes home today I hope they fixed his attitude too.

Went to the beach just to walk this morning. The water was rough but warm. There was a lot of seaweed washed up on the beach. Then we went to the manatee overlook and there was a whole herd ( don't know if that is what they are called ) of them there. We never saw so many at one time before. There had to be at least 20 of them, there was even a little one with them.

We won't go anywhere over the weekend since every thing is always busy then.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Prayers