Contributor

Can anyone weigh in the BE eyeliners? Considering purchasing but want some opinions before I do so, dont want another Eyeliner mistake purchase - THANKS!

Super Contributor

I really like these eyeliners. They go on very smooth. They are similar to the older BE Big & Bright eyeliners that you twist up. There's a smudger on the end, as well as a sharpener if you want the tip pointy. I never use the sharpener.

Re lasting power. They last all day on me, but I will say that most eyeliners do last on me. I use Lorac behind the scenes eye primer.

Super Contributor

Is this the Lasting Line eyeliners? I forget the name. (Do they still have the Smoke & Define double-ended ones?). I like the eyeliners and my fave were the B&B ones that LovemyBE listed above. I, too, use an eye primer, the one from BE.

Super Contributor

Yes Bethee, I meant Lasting Line. Don't know where I got lasting power? Smiley that says: “Oops!”

Valued Contributor

I have a couple of the smoke and define liners from the past TSVs but they're not my favorites. However if you want an opinion on the Lasting Line liners I LOVE them and use them daily! I think I already have several of the black ones just from buying kits this Christmas. Which is a good thing, as Absolute black is a daily staple. I also have some other ones, I bought the liner set that's part of the holiday sets but got them seperately from Ulta and Macys. They're creamy, easy to apply and long lasting. They remind me of the old big and bright ones actually, but I like them even a little better!