Super Contributor

Afternoon. Got my hair trimmed and went to the grocery store. Laundry in and I need to put in another load. I'm ready for a nap. Was sunny but getting cloudy.

We've had crazy news around our normally quiet community. Some man killed the estranged husband of his girlfriend here in our little town; over near where I used to live another person was killed; and in another little town a woman was arrested for a murder for hire scheme. She wanted 5 people killed. Crazy, crazy. And I'm sure y'all seen on the news about Hannah Graham--that's over the mountain where DH works in Charlottesville. I'm wondering how many cases will be linked to the guy they now have in jail.

Well, have a good day. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues. 10/21/14

Hey we have a lady here in Seattle who started a fire in a public library yesterday....just set a pile of books on fire with lighter fluid in an isle... The world is full of crazes.
Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. Cloudy but warm.

Went out to lunch then for a walk over the one mile bridge, so did 2 miles round trip. Was very hot by the time we got back so went in the pool to cool off. Water was a little cold but no worse then the pool back home in the summer.

Yes there are a lot of crazies out there. Back home they're still conducting the manhunt for Eric Frein the man accused of ambushing two state troopers, killing one. I hope they get him soon it has disrupted so many peoples lives for so long.

Love, hope you found room for your FIL in Oscar's trash can.

I know there was more from yesterday that I was going to comment on but can't remember. If I go back to read it before I post this I'll have to start all over. So forgive me if I didn't mention you now.

Have a good day.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hello ladies! Your day sounds like mine Bethee. I did laundry, cleaning & food shopping. Then I ended up with a migraine, so I took a nap for an hour. Woke up to DS and two friends home from school. I still have a headache, but definitely not like earlier. My ears hurt too. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Crazy about all that going on in VA. The world is so scary!

Not much else going on here. Rain this whole week.

Valued Contributor

Lordie, Bethee, crazy indeed! Sounds like you had a full day. It was pretty here, but getting cooler. There was a gorgeous rainbow on the way home, that was nice. They're calling for rain overnight, and I just saw that there are flood warnings. Ugh.

Sapphire, I heard that they closed some schools in the Poconos because of the fugitive - a sighting near a high school, middle school and elementary school. How scary@

Love, I hope your head feels better!

Hugs, all.