Super Contributor

Morning. Icky rainy out, but we need it. Chilly, too. Would love to just snuggle down in the covers and go back to sleep. I think we're in for some stormy weather on Wed. Well, off to finish getting ready for work. Have a good day.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon. 10/13/14

Good morning Bethee! Weather looks nice so far. There's no school today, banks closed, etc... due to Columbus Day. I slept later, but woke with a migraine! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

MORE laundry today & MORE cleaning.

Enjoy the rest of your day and Hi to everyone that stops in.

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies. Warm and sunny here. We made it to Florida, have stopped near St Augustine. Have been traveling only in the early morning since the temperature has been 90 degrees during the day. Might have rain tomorrow.

Love, hope you can get rid of the migraine. Let the kids help you today. Love all your little icons, wish mine would show up in color.

Bethee, have a good day at work.

Hi ?? to all who stop by.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hey y'all, Bethee it started raining here around 3p I think....DH left to go coach GS football game...?My youngest DD went with him....my GD is cheer leader.... Sapphire I love St. Augustine....it's a beautiful place....safe travels Love I sure hope your migraine leaves you fast. I woke up Friday morning and took my Imitrex and I stayed sick with that thing until yesterday...I'll have to say when the Imitrex doesn't knock it out in 24 hr it's a badd one....take care.... I guess all of you on FB have seen a little of what my family is going through.....I've been strong until last night and I lost it crying and trying to breath....10yrs of making sure my MDD and GS GD had clothes on their back, shoes on their feet, food to eat, ab20$ bill left in car for gas, AND most of all----we my DH DD and myself gave them 10 yrs of love, support, taught them how to love, DH started BB coach with GS he was 4 .....just everything gone! We are suppose to be happy with the time MDD has chosen to give us?? Maybe 40 hr a month and when football is over not that much! I just don't know... I didn't go to ball game today b/c when that lil blue eyed blonde hair came running to me with a big smile screaming Maw! I would have lost it today.... My MDD doesn't see that she is hurting those babies too..... This is a sad situation ...... Hard for us to accept....but I have to find the strength to move on or I'll never be the same....please pray for all of us.....