Occasional Contributor

Just wanted to say how wonderful it was to see Leslie Blodgett on the Beauty Awards show last nite for bare minerals. I have really missed her, especially with Lisa. Wonder if she came on because she knew Lisa was leaving? Jessica is great, but I have not watched the shows much since Leslie left.

Super Contributor

It is nice to see Leslie again. I wonder if Lisa and Leslie will team up for a new venture?

Honored Contributor
On 10/10/2014 valeriecherish said:

It is nice to see Leslie again. I wonder if Lisa and Leslie will team up for a new venture?

I wouldn't even be surprised if they did. They are great together.

Super Contributor

Although I missed Leslie on the shows, it was still exciting seeing her & Lisa together and chatting with everyone on facebook. A very mixed emotion day...thrilled Leslie was back because it was just like old times and then BOOM, Lisa drops her bombshell, which made me sad. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I hope Leslie comes back to QVC for the November TSV and does a final show with Lisa before she leaves Dec. 12th

Valued Contributor

Leslie posted a blog about her friendship with Lisa for anyone interested.

http://community.qvc.com/blogs/beauty-banter/topic/473519/postid/9864477/re-lisa-and-leslie-friends...

Super Contributor
On 10/10/2014 valeriecherish said:

That would be awesome!