Super Contributor

Morning. Cloudy and rainy. Not sure about temp. Youngest DS was up and out early to help w/chicken BBQ. I hope he went to school for class . . . then he goes to MTC for his fire & rescue class (BBQ is at MTC). Hmmm.

Hi, to the ladies who stopped in for yesterday's Chat. We need more!

I stayed up last night till a bit after 11 and only saw Leslie 1x. I think BE got 7 awards. That was a lot to cram into the last hr. of the show for Beauty Award winners. The most shocking thing was at the beginning of the show Lisa announced that she was leaving the Q. She has a blog; says last day is Dec. 12. Can't believe it.

Have a good weekend. Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri. 10/10/14

Good morning ladies. Sunny, warm but windy.

I ordered the Nov TSV this morning. I went with AD, we'll see if I continue with it. As long as it is loose shadows I'm sure I will.

I wonder what Lisa is going to do now. I hope she does better then Kathy Levine when she left. I don't watch QVC much but I always liked Lisa.

Cat we are at South of the border till tomorrow. Won't be traveling very far each day since our reservation isn't till Wednesday.

Did some cooking this morning so we can just heat up our meals on the road. This way there won't be so many dishes to wash.

Bethee hope DS made it to class. Will you be going to the chicken BBQ? If so, enjoy.

Love.hope you are feeling better today ??.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hi ladies! I'm feeling alittle better today. I ordered the TSV on AD this morning. I want the Tarte TSV too, but am only getting one, so BE it is!

Full house here right now. DS had a 1/2 day of school, so he & his friends are here. DD and her friend that lives with us are home too.

Laundry is on, as usual and I'm suppose to be cleaning the basement before DH gets home. I did all I can, but 90% of it is his tools & construction stuff. I can't lift it & don't know where he expects me to put all this stuff. Needless to say, he'll come home yelling about it.

I had a job interview via phone this morning. Step 3 of their process. Now I wait to see if I make to to step 4. Very fustrating!

Two relatives of mine just died, so next week is funeral/wake week. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

I missed Leslie last night. I did see Lisa post on FB that she is leaving. Very shocking & sad! I wonder where she's headed? I guess this truly is the END of Lisa & Leslie together on QVC. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies! My mom and step are getting the TSV on AD for my Birthday/Christmas gift. It was ordered today. I'm so happy to read that so many of you are excited about this TSV. I hope that the future shipments are as pretty as the first.... Bethee, I hope that DS BBQ went well. I am sad to read that Lisa R is leaving QVC. I pretty much only watch beauty shows(mostly BE) and she is my favorite. Lisa/Leslie BE shows were the best! Fun, silly, hang out in your pj's and play in your stash. I've never felt the urge to do that during any other vendor's beauty show!.... Sapphire, enjoy your TSV! Safe travels on the rest of your journey to FL..... LovemyBE, fingers and toes crossed for you about the possible job. I hope that you had a good day with all of the extra people. I hope that you love your TSV! I'm thrilled that the shadows are loose and the liner is brown! I really like the Moxie lipsticks and this one looks like such a pretty, soft color. I know that we will all be BEautiful wearing this kit! I think I'll skip BEHab today. Too excited! Have a wonderful evening! Prayers.