Super Contributor

Morning. I did get to see a little of the blood moon this morning. Was cloudy and rainy yesterday and wondered if it'd still be cloudy this a.m. but wasn't.

Will be watching FB, etc., to see if we have more detailed info for date & time for Leslie to be on the Q.

Prayers.

Oh, I see Leslie will be on Oct. 9 & 10, but, as she says: "I'm only on for about 10 - 12 minutes at a time - not a full hour so you need to watch or you'll miss it. Yes, Lisa is the host. Yes, I will tell her you said hi. Yes, I know you love how she does her eye makeup. I'm sure she will say hi back."

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 10/8/14

Good morning Bethee! Funny, I posted something similar about Leslie in the other thread, before I saw this thread.

I'm not feeling well today. Nausea, dizzy and a bad cold. in bed and sick emoticon It's such a beautiful sunny day out with that nice fresh fall breeze. I was planning on going for a walk, but at this point, I think it would kill me.

Everyone enjoy your day. I'm going to take a shower, then do some cleaning...maybe.

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Love, feel better. Get some rest. A nice warm shower will help you breathe, I hope.

Bethee, I forgot to look when we got up this morning to see if I could see the moon. There are some good photos in the Washington Post online edition. It did rain overnight, but I think it was done by this morning. It's a gorgeous day!

Working from home today, but not a lot to do, so I'll probably get winter clothes out and pack up the rest of the summer stuff.

Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. Made it to South of the Border. Sunny and 85. Will be staying here till Saturday.

Bethee, I didn't know about the blood moon. We were up at 3:30 this morning but it was completely overcast anyway.

Cat hope you have recovered from that icky building. I am happy to leave some sunshine up north but I refuse to take any of the cold weather south.

Love feel better soon. Maybe just going out to sit in the sun will help.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers