Super Contributor

Leslie tweeted this earlier today. Woot!!

I'm back on later this week with it's been awhile! Excited!

Honored Contributor

I saw that earlier. Should be great!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

Is she back for good, and will she be doing at least some of the hour long shows?? I know she was on the LRS when they launched the serum foundation.......I think BE's sales dropped greatly when Leslie left, and when it seemed like all they were presenting was the Ready line. Maybe this is a way to get the sales up. My daughter was a BE nut, but since Leslie left, she has lost interest in it. I have to admit, I did too. I miss the original BE loose eye shadows and blush. I also miss the little kits that Leslie would bring that had the 2 loose eye colors and a blush, or 4 eye shadows.......I also liked when they did the "customer favorites" when customers would make up their own colors and the best ones would be chosen for the kit. THOSE were the FUN BE days !!! I do like Jessica, but I'm not thrilled with the Ready line. I also loved Leslie and Lisa together, they were funny !!!!

Trusted Contributor
Oh, exciting! I hope she does the Nov TSV. I love Leslie and Lisa together. It was like having your girlfriends over for a makeup party!
Super Contributor

I never thought she really "left, ", I thought she just went overseas to manage and override

sales in Japan, etc. am I misinformed? Didn't she sell to them with a promise to help ignite BE there?

Honored Contributor

Great news! I hope I can watch.

Super Contributor

On facebook, she said she's on October 9th and 10th for only 10-12 minutes each time, Lisa is the host. I haven't seen her mention the exact times yet.

Super Contributor

Posted by Ms. Rabbit on Leslie's FB page:

Ms. Rabbit] Leslie's going to be on QVC!!! Tune-in to QVC tomorrow Thurs 10/9 from 9-midnight EST and Friday 10/10 9-11pm EST as well as 11pm-midnight EST""

Trusted Contributor

yay!