Super Contributor

Morning. Ugh, gotta go here soon to take my car to the garage. Have a tire that's leaking. Hope they can look at it today; DS will take me and then I'll take his car to work. DH just got new tires yesterday; hope I don't have to get a new one, or two! Cold this a.m.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 10/6/14

Good morning ladies. Chilly this morning but not as bad as yesterday.

Bethee, glad you didn't have real bad weather for the craft fair. You showed great restraint not buying anything. I'm sure I would have bought something whether I needed it or not.

I don't know what is up with this site. I checked several times yesterday and never had the DC show up till this morning.

I am very tempted by the TSV and will probably get it. The only thing is it will be sent to Pa. and I will be in Florida. My DD sends us our mail but I don't have her send anything that is not important. Oh well.

Have a great day everyone.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Good morning. Chilly here in Ohio as well. I had to break down and turn on the furnace yesterday.

DH finally dug the carrots and I will be canning those tomorrow or Wednesday. I have to clean this messy house today or I would start canning now.

I have been checking the page for the new TSV two and three times a day. Why, I don't know but can't wait to get it.

I've been very tired lately and I think allergies are catching up with me.

Take care everybody! Hi to Bethee and Sapphire!!!!

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies! Another sunny & beautiful day here! I've got the usual cleaning, then need to run to the store to get a cake for DS! I couldn't sleep last night, so I made that 4 ingredient peanut butter fudge recipe that's been floating around facebook. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

It's funny to see everyone so excited about the BE TSV. I am constantly checking to see if it's active, even on my phone when I'm out! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} V, if you are reading this, you asked about the Tarte TSV date. It's November 10th.

Bethee, such willpower. I LOVE craft shows, fairs, festivals...I would have been a bad girl there! I hope your car tires are OK. Tell DH you want a new car for xmas!

sapphire, check with QVC. I believe there's a way you can have your order delivered to where you will be in FL, then change it back to home afterwards for future deliveries. I believe UPS has a similar service where you can even change the delivery route during the middle of the shipment.

hellokitty, You amaze me with all your hard work in the garden & canning. You should open up your own farm stand. There are several residents around the corner from me that do it. I buy my veggies & flowers from there vs the market!

poregirl, enjoy your BE.com goodies! What did you get?

{#emotions_dlg.wub} Oh, for those of you not on facebook, Leslie said on there that she's leaving Wednesday to fly to Lisa's for 3 days and that she'll be on air with Lisa. Not sure yet which day or show she'll be doing. Maybe Friday, a Lisa Robertson Christmas or Friday Night Beauty? I hope she comes back for the Nov TSV shows...we could have a PJ party!

Super Contributor

Hello BEauties....first of all I'm so happy to see all of you.....chilly morning here too....Love I'm wondering about the Tarte TSV......thanks.... Bethee hope you don't have to buy any tires....you did great on not buying at the craft fair....I know if DD and I went we wouldn't be able to resist.... Hellokitty, haven't talked to you in a while....I'm like Bethee...you amaze me with all the canning you do....it is great.... Sapphire I've been checking several times a day for the TSV , I can't wait to be able to order it...safe travels for you and DH... I Have The Greatest news.....this past weekend was my weekend ( well DD has cut it down to Friday night and picks the GC up on Sat ....) Saturday morning I received a text that said The kids can stay Saturday night.....I took the text to GS asking him to help me read it....he jumped off the chair with arms around my neck and legs around my waist...so excited....so GS and I decided to do it to GD....she did the same thing to me that he did....we were so excited....we heard the door open and in came DH with a big grin on face and his cell open he said did you? And I said yes and the GC came running both of them jumped on "Poppy" and then we did a group hug! We had the best weekend we've had in a long time......pollen was down and it was only 70 degrees y-day the children were at the park the Church had made....(park has been there a long time) I decided to surprise them....I got dressed and had my mask----- I couldn't hardly park for them running to me.....had a great time.. Needless to say "Maw" is very "sore" today.... GS & GD have a football game tonight (GD is a cheerleader for GS' s team) so sweet.... I've said enough......take care to all.... Prayers for those in need and their family...
Valued Contributor

That's awesome V!!! I've sent you a couple of FB messages. I hope they are making their way to you.

I don't sell my veggies but I do give them away. I have canned a lot this year because it was the year to replenish everything. I won't be canning like this for a couple more years!!

Super Contributor

Dang, I responded here and it didn't post. Grrrr.

Yay, V. Glad you got the GC. Hopefully DD will see the light! Sapphire, have you hit the road yet? Safe travels. Love, send some fudge this way.

Tire had a nail in it, so the bill wasn't bad, thank goodness. The Good Man Upstairs watches over us.

Oh, yes, Love, I saw on FB, too, that Leslie said she was coming to spend time w/Lisa and would be on QVC with her. Yay!!