New Contributor

I am trying to order new makeup but where has all the items gone. I've purchased several gifts packages so I haven't needed anything in awhile but I was shocked when I checked QVC. Looks like the same shadow they've had forever. I've enjoyed Bare Minerals, but at this moment I'm thinking about changing to something with a little more to choose from and more availability.

Super Contributor

Hi George! There's a BE show coming up on 10/24/14 and another show 11/24/14 with a nice TSV. Between those & all the holiday goodies coming out, QVC should have more variety soon. Check out Macy's, Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom and Bareescentuals.com. There's lots of holiday things available already.

I do know what you mean though. I felt the same way for awhile, so I strayed from BE and discovered many items I LOVE from Tarte, Urban Decay & Laura Mercier. If I didn't stray, I never would have found my favorite eyelid primer by Lorac! BE is always my #1 makeup line and it's OK to stray alittle vs. staying with just one line! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Contributor

Also, QVC isn't the only place to buy BE (thank goodness because their shipping charges are simply ridiculous!). There's Sephora, Ulta, beauty.com, dillards, BE's own website, etc., etc.

Trusted Contributor
The lack of new loose items also caused me to stray and I'm glad I did because I discovered some new favs, especially Tarte. Their next TSV is really exciting, too! I am glad to see lots of new BE sets out this season. Check out Ulta, Sephora, BE, Macys
Super Contributor

I was in Ulta the other day as well as Sephora. They had maybe 12 loose eye shadows. I then went to Macy's and they had 42 different loose eye colors! I was also thrilled to see they now carry Tarte in my Macy's store! Our Macy's also has awesome GWP!

Honored Contributor
On 10/5/2014 JunkieQueenBE said:

Also, QVC isn't the only place to buy BE (thank goodness because their shipping charges are simply ridiculous!). There's Sephora, Ulta, beauty.com, dillards, BE's own website, etc., etc.

And most of those places have a better selection that QVC. I only buy form QVC if they're having a really good deal OR if what I wan't isn't available anywhere else.

Valued Contributor

I don't buy all of my BE here but when I know what I want is not going to be anywhere else I shop the Q. It does no good to complain about the S&H because it goes in one ear and out the other.

Trusted Contributor

Nordstrom has BE too