Super Contributor

Morning. Wow, last day of Sept. Sure has flown by. Supposed to be nice today. Weather for the weekend is 40% chance of rain on Fri., 10% on Sat. with breezy and only 68. So, we'll see. Hope it won't be too breezy. Got laundry going and will need to get the moves on and get to the grocery store. Ugh.

Cat, glad you had a good time. Sapphire, be careful going down the road. Are you stopping and setting up camp anywhere along the line? Like Myrtle Beach?! V, thinking and praying for you. Love, how's the remodel going?

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues., 9/30/14

Good morning Bethee! The remodel has stopped for now. Too many other expenses this upcoming month. My day sounds like yours, laundry on, dishwasher on and now I'm off to run some errands.

It's raining here! Cats are snoozing. Both teenage girls are still sleeping as well.

Hi to everyone that pops in! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Good afternoon ladies. Was sunny this morning now looks like rain.

Cat sounds like you enjoyed yourself. It's always hard to leave the beach. Wish I could afford a beach house. Yes we found a different campground for this winter, it should be much nicer. We checked out quite a few last winter while we were down there. We will still be on the east coast cause there are a lot of things we still want to see and do. We will go over to the gulf coast to check out campgrounds for next winter though.

Bethee hope grocery shopping wasn't too bad. I know I get tired of trying to find something different to make. It's always the same old same old.

Love are you off work this week? Hoping you got everything done.

We will make a few stops along the way. We kind of play it by ear. Myrtle beach isn't in the budget on the way down. Maybe on the way home like this past time. We just had too many unexpected expenses this summer.

Have a great day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Afternoon......my DH arranged the morning around so I could get some sleep and wake up on my own....it was nice too.....I was getting my glasses off night stand and my sweet baby DD had a cup of coffee waiting on me.... It's like we are trying to comfort each other thru this trying time of losing the GC...all of you know they were/are a big part of our life.....we miss them so much.... We got to see them last night....GS team won the football game...and GD looked so cute cheering.....gosh they have grown so much.... DH gets to see them a lot b/c he is one of the coaches (as usual) Safe travels sapphire Cat glad you had a nice time at the beach Love & Bethee I have a load in washer and dryer.....seems like we constantly do laundry...ugh! Take care Oh ps we rescued a toy poodle last week (male) first time with. A male pup! He is so cute. But into everything! Hope my other pup still not use to him.....we named him ""Harper"" but right now he responds to the name ""no""! He is cute he is 9 wk old weighs 3lb and a light apricot color....but we learned fast not to let his cuteness fool us! He is a handful....