Super Contributor

Morning. Was a nice weekend, weatherwise. Fairly lazy though I did some laundry. I think it'll be in the upper 70s for the next couple of days. This weekend is Dayton Days, a big craft fair at the little town near us. My nephew & wife are coming down and my aunt is going to try to come, too. Haven't looked at the forecast for the day yet.

Thanks for the post, V.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Mon., 9/29/14

Good morning ladies. Another nice day here. Supposed to be above average all week.

Going to the library today to use the computer to do stuff I can't do on my phone. Then will stop to see youngest DD when she gets out of work. Will go see oldest DD and GC tomorrow since we will finally be leaving on Wednesday.

Not much else going on here.

Bethee that craft fair sounds great but dangerous to the wallet. Hope you have good weather for it.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Good morning BEauties! Trying to wake up here. I've been super tired the last few days for some reason.

Today I'll be cleaning, doing laundry & paying bills. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Weather is going to be mid 60's all week. Not much else is new.

Enjoy your day ladies!

Super Contributor

Hi....It is cloudy with a chance of meatballs today----hehe...we are looking at 100% rain but good thing is Pollen is below 1.0 today and GS has his first Football game at 6 p...and GD is Cheerleading for GS team... Wanting to go if it isn't cancelled ----hope I get to go but don't want to run into DD.....Sad but true.....BUT I will get to see my GC and that is most important to me.. Hi to all,
Super Contributor

On 9/29/2014 LovemyBE said:

Good morning BEauties! Trying to wake up here. I've been super tired the last few days for some reason.

Today I'll be cleaning, doing laundry & paying bills. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Weather is going to be mid 60's all week. Not much else is new.

Enjoy your day ladies!

Love you have a cute post today.....yes coffee please!
Super Contributor

Hi V...and thank you. I love that smiley guy, he's so cute! Cloudy with a chance of meatballs; too funny! I hope you are able to see the grandkids tonight. I wish you & DD could smooth things over; life is too short! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Frequent Contributor

Afternoon ladies, getting warm here, around 85 today and tomorrow then rain. I like the cooler temps myself.

Not much going on work, chores and more work.

hope all are having a great day only one day left of september wow has that flown by.

didn't buy anything at the flash sale, I'm still sulking over all the make-up I have when I moved, wow way too much. I'm thinking of selling my dupes the loose BE. I need to do something I have just way too much.

enjoy your day

michele

Super Contributor

Hey, I made it to the game....GS played the whole time I was there so I didn't get a hug...but he is wearing my number "7" that made me feel great.....that was my number back when I was younger and played softball sooo much.....GD was cheering and she is a "blue eyed baby doll"...she hugged me by leaning over the fence.... Then it got to much on me standing.....so I came home.... The boys Won!! So all in all a nice outing...... Love you are so right life is too short....but my DH talked to her and she didn't say a word! No feeling what so ever. Oh well, y'all have a great night....
Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. V, so glad you got to see the GC. I'll have to read back to see what's going on with whoever DH had to talk to.

Love, not enough coffee in the world today! I did go to the beach, and all in all it was a good weekend, but.... I couldn't leave until 4 to leave for the beach and got there Friday night at about 8. The motel was family-owned, very nice, friendly staff, but the room was the tiniest room I've ever seen. Plenty of room for just me, but if DH had come, we'd have tripped over each other. AND, the bed had the hardest mattress I've ever felt. Ugh!

I was taking the ferry to Cape May, NJ, and got a call late Friday that they had cancelled the trip was supposed to take, and I was rescheduled for an hour later, and the return trip, too. I had fun at the seaglass festival, but it was soooooo crowded! I did get to walk on the beach in Cape May for an hour or so, and since I didn't get back to Delaware until late, I got a room for Saturday and stayed over. Sunday was so gorgeous! I went to the beach and had my breakfast sitting there, and wished I could stay all day. Oh, well, there's never enough time at the beach, is there.

Got home yesterday and did laundry, which wasn't done until midnight, so boy, was I sleepy today!.Bethee, have fun at the craft fair. They're dangerous to me, too.

I went to the BE outlet in Rehoboth, didn't find a darn thing. Which is probably a good thing, right??!

Sapphire, I hope you got stuff done at the library. Have a safe trip, and keep in touch until you get there. Are you staying at the same place, or were you able to get into the nicer place?

Hugs, ladies!