Super Contributor
I posted yesterday and came on today and nothing posted since I last posted on Saturday.....what can we do to liven up the board?
Super Contributor

There's a lot of activity on the board. Which thread are you referring to? They can't all be winners, lol!

Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 Colonel Meow said:

There's a lot of activity on the board. Which thread are you referring to? They can't all be winners, lol!

The Bare Minerals Board ( the one you posted in) this board was always busy with a lot of Ladies and we were all friends outside of the Q! If you had been here back from2010- 2013 you would know what I'm talking about.... Lol
Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 vmnsc said:

The Bare Minerals Board ( the one you posted in) this board was always busy with a lot of Ladies and we were all friends outside of the Q! If you had been here back from2010- 2013 you would know what I'm talking about.... Lol

Actually, I "View All Categories" when I come here, so I don't necessarily post on any specific board (and your post didn't mention BM by name). Hence my confusion - my apologies.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/28/2014 vmnsc said:

I think you could go back further then that....I remember when these boards were extremely busy...there would be 200/300 posters all posting at the same time...threads moved so fast you had to search where they went....those were fun times....

Now we can go all around these boards and some threads don't move for days...and no new threads are started...it is beyond sad by comparison....

I think we lost many posters to other boards...due to webbie deleting so many posts...and so many snarky...mean posters...never use to be that way...now it seems some posters can't wait to say unkind things....

Trusted Contributor

I agree V. I think it has to do with the lack of presentations & new stuff here at the Q. BEM is just not present like it used to be.

Super Contributor

Yes V the board is slow nowadays, especially weekends. It's not just here though as I check out Mineral Madness and BEAddicts on occasion and they are not nearly as busy as they used to be either. I haven't been posting that long but I lurked for years and really enjoyed the sense of friendship on the board. It's a shame to lose that even if BE has changed.

Contributor

I agree it's shame. I know I've gotten too busy to post although I lurk now and then.

Super Contributor

Yes, sad.

Super Contributor

I agree; it's really sad. Even during the BE shows, there's little to no action here, on other forums or facebook. I love Bare Minerals, but I've lost all interest in the BE shows. I want to see LOOSE minerals. That's what drew me to BE in the first place.

I'm not sure what you can do to bring life back into the forums. I tried the other day by posting some new loose kit photos, but mostly got just views on it.