Super Contributor

Morning. Slept in a little this a.m. So tired from yesterday. Hurry up and wait for the doc! Yes, I know there are risks, but to get this junk out and hopefully anything in there that is causing or can cause flare-ups is what I need and want. My next appt. will be 3 months post-op and both docs will be there. I know I'm impatient and guess am asking for perfection, but ... {#emotions_dlg.unsure} I'm just so thankful for the progress I've had, the docs I have, and the insurance we have. I am more fortunate than some with this condition.

Love, I've done mac & cheese in crock pot one time and was surprised at how good it turned out. I'll have to see if I can find that recipe. Had to make it for church and doubled the recipe. Cat, be careful, drive safe and have fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sapphire!! Sorry I missed it. And to your GD as well.

Not sure what I'm going to do today. Need to dust, but I don't feel like doing anything!! Have a good weekend.

Prayers!

PS: There's a flash sale today!

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Fri., 9/26/14

Good morning ladies. Sunny and warm today and for the weekend.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. Doing laundry today.

Bethee I don't blame you for wanting to get your eyes taken care of soon. It has been going on way too long.

I've never done mac and cheese in the crock pot, of course I've never made homemade mac and cheese at all. Maybe I would be willing to try it that way. I'm more of a baker. I do cook but I'm more adventurous with baking.

Cat have a safe and fun trip. Hope the weather there is going to be as nice as it is supposed to be here.

Hope V is well. Haven't seen her in awhile.

Have a great day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies! Not much going on here. Laundry is on. I just finished coloring my hair Mocha Ash Brown...looks pretty.

DS will be home shortly with several friends, which is usually the norm for Fridays. May head out later to visit my mom, haven't seen her in a week!

Enjoy your weekend everyone. It's hot & very muggy here! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

Hey to all of you.....I've had so much going on health wise and family mess.....I very seldom get on FB much either ....my oldest DD has really done a number on our family....it's getting worse and my GD just cried the other day saying Maw there has been so many changes I can't keep up with them all! It's a sad situation down here....with the little time we see the GC I personally don't feel like a GM any more..... My DD that is mentally challenged has a meltdown 2 weeks ago and Dr put her on depression meds.....she is sort of getting back to herself.....I told other DD and she didn't even comment!! I never thought a mother could stop loving a child but with all the h**l she has put my DH, DD, and GC through I could snatch her up and really hurt her trying to knock some sense into her....BUT she still has the nerve to call DH and ask him to pick. Up GC for practice ( football and cheerleading ). I never did get my 3rd breathing treatment approved so dr and I are making due with what we have..... Ins has a rule for how many should have a certain med and they don't care! Anyway Happy Belated Birthday sapphire Bethee glad to her your are doing better with your eyes Love so happy to see you and read your posts with cute emoties Oh well enjoy your Yankee candles...I had to give mine away , I can only have flameless ones...Not fun.... I see a Surgeon in Columbia next week to see if I have to have a delicate surgery ..... Not looking forward to that at all..... Take care to all... PS if you hear about a Maw being locked up for assault you'll know it's me! LOL