Trusted Contributor

5 in 1 Cream Eye Shadow - Anybody Use This?

I am intrigued to try this product. I need something in a bare/neutral shade when I don't wear eyeshadow to cover imperfections. Plus, I am very dry below my brows and even with moisturizer, it gets dry as the day wears on and my eye shadow gets cakey. Wondering if this product would help hydrate that area and make it look smoother. I wish I had that airbrushed look around the eyes like the models.... but my eye area gets so dry.

If anyone has tried this product, let me know your reviews. I appreciate it.

Regular Contributor

Re: 5 in 1 Cream Eye Shadow - Anybody Use This?

If you're referring to the BE version of this product (sorry, not sure which forum this was posted in, as it's just saying "Beauty" above...) I love it. I like that it has SPF, because my eye lids were the only part of me formerly not protected. It provides a nice, smooth base for eye shadow, but I don't think I would consider it moisturizing. It doesn't contribute to dryness for me and probably wouldn't wear it alone on a full-face of makeup kind of day, but it provides more coverage and color correcting than a typical primer and, as I mentioned, SPF.

Trusted Contributor

haleypie... yes, I was referring to BE 5 in 1.

I appreciate the information. Sounds like it's worth trying. Bare Minerals boutiques are having a 20% off sale through tomorrow, so I think I'll go there and try a shade.

Super Contributor

Daring Greatly, I tried it yesterday for the first time and really like it. However, I did use Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream first. The area between my brows & crease gets super dry & this eye cream is amazing (very expensive though {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}).

I was in the boutique yesterday & got 20% off some items for my daughter and they gave us a free mini tube of the 5-in-1 eye shadow. All the shades are neutral. I also wanted to mention we bought some BE in Macy's for $25 and got a free mini tube of 5-in-1 eye shadow, a free mini Lash Domination mascara & a free mini moxie lip gloss. Kiss

QVC has a set of three for around $30. That's a good deal, but of course there's shipping!